1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any females in uk

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Flynndog, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Don’t need to ask the ‘old man’ anything you must off seen something you liked in parents must of seen what the aim of the breeding was as you say you was around it? What caught your eye from it?

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Til you back up all the pump faking and post your studs ped I don't have anything else to say.

patjr likes this.
  3. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Nicknames are made up for a reason so use them or else you will start to give the impression you can't keep your mouth shut under pressure...all over

stedz and Ssdd like this.
  4. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Nothing to do with mouth shut under pressure everything I started is known on here. Can’t tell I man be better off not putting things on here when he’s always been a noisy cunt

5. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Nothing fake about mine. You wouldn’t know the dogs till 4 gens back but I’ll tell you one thing unlike that ped of yours each was worked or at least tested. I’ll tell you what happened with your you was a kennel maid who was gifted a pup. It wasn’t from a breeding you selected or a breeding you planned you took what you was given. The man may off tested his dogs many moons ago but as many people do they start seeing money and keep churning stuff out. You haven’t seen the parents work or grand parents so you just had any pup you was given. Your dog may be the best dog to walk on four paws but you will never know that because it’s never been tested. I asked you about the breeding and what was the intention I could tell you about every intention with everyone of my dogs. Because they wasn’t bred for mass production. Now I won’t be replying to you again because we are on different worlds with different ideas

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Til you back up all the pump faking and post your studs ped I don't have anything else to say.

You don't have a pedigree on that mutt that's why you won't post it.

Gifted a dog? Blinded by money and selling dogs?

You really are talking out the side of your neck. Everyone is laughing at you and calling you the cops. Notice no one has said a discouraging thing about me but Everyone has you?

One thread you have a giant seal colored dog "mayday" dog and don't want dogs over 45 lbs this thread your red street dog is too small at 40 lbs and you can't find an outcrops to add size.

No wonder the uk only had 3 dogs worth speaking on. Yall just some hobby breeders breeding random unknown dogs and playing rebel kennels online.

7. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

8. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

You ever handled a dog that big when in action? For the record that dog didn’t cut the mustard and was culled. No shame in that that’s the name of the game. Now we don’t pump out litters like your man cause we aren’t in it for the pound notes firing loads of dogs out and putting them on Instagram. I’d rather have one litter a year that was bred right and tested. You’ve never bred dogs you’ve got one from a glorified farm and think your an expert. Just admit the dogs ain’t done anything in 4 gen could be endless curs in that ped you stuck up

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You don't know anything about those fucking dogs in that ped. You don't even know your dogs fucking pedigree because it came from a newspaper.

Instagram, curs, no work? You mean the whole uk dog scene because none of that has anything to do with the ped I posted. You're upset your a faggot with a unknown street mutt. That pos hasn't seen 2 seconds let alone been drug like anything in the ped I posted.

Leave the forum this isn't the place for pump faking your gypsy Street mutt....

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Your countries whole dog history is built off buying our curs, throw aways, and dogs with hung papers and putting them on staff and bullterriers. Until you and the agency you work for confiscated and killed them.

Post the ped or stfu. We all know you ain't stood over a dog worth feed and damn sure never did one. Hell you can't even come up with peds to post for the shit u feed.

11. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

I’m in no way upset your the one biting like a good en cause I pegged you early on. They haven’t seen nothing odd back yard roll absolute tops. You dog would Jib on brock never mind when the heats turned up

12. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Loads

13. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

l
    Lloyds pilot came from here to there and you dogs came down from them dogs you absolute bell end. You have one dog that’s never look across at another dog you want to put down every other country but look at where the DOY are the last ten years then come back. This isn’t uk v USA or anywhere else everyone should be in this for the same reason to protect the breed

14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

No I showed you 1 ped of what I consider a throw away. Off a breeding every brit on here would've sucked 3 dicks to get.

Post the ped already. You've been asked multiple times. Back up the shit you're talking. If you're making noise in your pathetic country I'm sure the other brits will let us know you're official.

I think the owner of sbm frequently the yard and having countless white ups about those dogs says plenty about mine.

15. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

No Brit would bye a dog they ain’t seen work off parents that don’t work. Brits more likely to go east for dogs pal not west. Stop bullying up your own shite. An you saying you put the worst dog up you own? Here’s Tyson who’s never done anything hahaha

Attached Files:

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

West? We're everything is bred off multi time losers? Yeah yall are just doing the thing aren't you.

I've had one of a 1x from Mexico who went 3:17 on a flat, broke bottom jaw and killed the hog.

You're not impressing anyone with that mutt. Hell he looks like an American Bully.

17. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Again off someone else pointless unless you tested yours are do you just tell everyone you’ve a pup off a big bad one time winner?

18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

No I just don't talk ignorant online. Should take notes on how it's done.....

Staff0rd likes this.
  19. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Take note from you? No thanks I’ll stick to what I do you stick to yours as should have been done from the off

20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Shouldn't have posted on a public forum looking for an outcross then pretending to be the top dog in the uk.