1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any females in uk

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Flynndog, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Shut your fucking mouth your dogs off a glorified peddler. I never claimed anything you put the uk lads down I’m surprised none of them have give you some cause your full of shite

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You can't find an outcrops without a u.s. forum.... says all they need to know about u. Anyone stud to that mutt yet? Hell shown his pedigree yet?
    Keep dodging that huh?

Staff0rd likes this.
  3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

And to peddle dogs you have to sell them and make them available to the public.....

Kinda missed the basic criteria for that.

4. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Anyone who wants to use him can see him work even in his retirement and can see the ped by all means. You wouldn’t know your head from your ass in it pal

5. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

How many dogs getting bred a time pal? That matter how many of them bred are getting tested first just wait on that I will find out

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

But you won't post it after 10 different ppl have inquired....

You're a bullshitter

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

D.o.y so Tyson is or off doy?

8. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

No one has acquired in that way pal told everyone if they are keen to find out they can pm me or drop me a call can talk things through. Mate give it a rest for fucks sake surely you have something better to do with your day

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bb likes Tyson and has a bitch off doy and granddaughter to doy. What's it going to take to make the breeding happen?

Ssdd likes this.
  10. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Oh you can fuck off you fucking mongy cunt can’t do with that 3rd person shite. Never said he was but I said look where they are all over the globe you fucking backwards twat

11. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Knew it would take long you fucking mong dogs name isn’t Tyson either was taking the piss out of your bum boy who called it Tyson fury

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

What happend to all that real men look at and show each other their balls. I slapped a 10" dick on the table. Back up your own words and post the ped

13. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

I’ve shown you pictures of me dog after it’s been shown. That fucking ped was not a 10 inch cock hahaahahahaha let’s see the dog

14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

He's the gypsy street king ain't he?

15. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Tyson fury is the heavy weight champion of the world pal do alright for a small island for our world champions don’t we

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You posted a pic of a random American Bully chin. Hardly shows "worked" or "tested"

17. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Shows more than the dog of your we’ve just seen a piece of paper look at the pictures it’s the same dog. Tell you what if I seen a dog with my own eyes or a pup down of your shite I know which I choose peds mean nothing if they aren’t worked

18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You're retarded. In referring to that razors edge dog u keep posting. Fury is a great boxer. But beating a truck driver with no skill and heavy hands isn't that impressive

19. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

What about beating vlad? One of the longest reigning heavyweight champs in his own backyard let’s keep this straight you know fuck all about dogs but even less about boxing so shut the fuck up

20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

What about him getting knocked out cold by the beer truck driver and getting a slowed 10 count to recover?

You sure are clinging to him like he has something to do with you...

So you don't have a pedigree for the street mutt just like you didn't for the seal colored "mayday" dog. We get it they're bargain bin mutts you maybe rolled on a staff. It's all good man. I tell ya what apologize and send some cash over we'll send u a bulldog to get you going.