1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any good kennels in Texas?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GrChHaunch, Jun 20, 2022.

1. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

GDCH is short for Grand Champion. ROM is short for register of merit. One refers to dogs that have won 5 verifiable matches, the other referss to dogs that have produced many champions in their respective field.

It is understandable that with the bow legged curs you own that you do not understand these terms, but try to keep up.

2. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Here is an example of a grand Champion, and yes, I owned a dog directly off him: gr-ch-haunch.html

3. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog

What the fuck are we talking about the movie the matrix?

4. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Correct. That is where the red pill vs blue pill was popularized. I explained the significance of the dichotomy for you, but I can't understand it for you.

5. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

As you can see, George Strait (who uses a country western singer as a handle?) brought up the various pill colors, the main two being blue vs red. This is a huge topic in the Manosphere, and thus I corrected his misunderstanding of the concept. If you have further questions, I am happy to try and answer them for you. However you must first grasp my original explanation of the concept, which is posted above.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

So what magazine used gdch and not grch?

7. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Here is the answer to your question:

To understand (the blue vs red pill dichotomy) you need to go back to the movie The Matrix: The terms "red pill" and "blue pill" refer to a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill.

This argument has been applied to the dating community, where most men live in the ignorance (artificial, unnatural and unnecessary) created by our society. Taking the red pill frees their mind and directs them towards the truth of female/male relationships.

8. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Ah, good catch. Yes, Technically it is Gr CH. What magazine? Well originally it was the Sporting Dog Journal.

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You're buying junk dogs off fb from randos. No one here will talk to u about their dogs because you've already made it a felony to sell you a dog.
    No one and I mean NO ONE gives a fuck you bred to haunch(lots of ppl did) then peddled all but one puppy off. It's far from the flex you think it is. You're an old man who met his "mentor" on fb. Why not run back there and play hot shot instead of clogging this forum up with your idiocy?

houstonapbt, ben brockton and F.W.K. like this.
  10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Bow legged curs off one of the best producing dogs out there rn lmfao.

ben brockton likes this.
  11. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

12. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

And yet somehow you cannot help responding to my posts and, to the best of your limited ability, investigating my life to the fullest. I am flattered, in a creepy sort of way. Aren't you the genius who claimed that a certain dog went 11 hours? And I find your concept of "felony" hilarious. Just imagine "Officer Studanko....we heard that there is an obscure forum read by a total of 7 people. Well, some guy mentioned testing a dog for 20 minutes. He even posted a video of a dog on a leash coming dangerously close to another dog. I suggest we devote millions of dollars of resources and manpower to investigating this claim. I think we have the next Michael Vick here." Is that really what you are going with?

I will agree, you are an expert on idiocy. I mean, you are so dumb you don't even realize what is going on, right now.

13. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

And now, genious, you have REALLY given LE something to work with. Seriously, that is a really stupid thing to say on a public forum and should be saved for a private message. You just put a huge target on that dogs/breedr's back.

14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I've never said anything about a dog going 11 hours...
    That dogs breeder is in no danger(guess it helps to know the breeder unlike you)
    And it is a felony in all 50 states to sell a dog for the purpose of dog fighting.... You're talking about lactated ringers and hypoglycemic shock(none of which are used in wp, agility, conformation shows, etc) after saying when you test the pos it won't be a "casual 20 min roll"

Seriously you're high and mighty "I'm smarter than anyone else" internet tough guy bullshit is only making you look stupid and putting anyone dumb enough to talk to u about dogs in a weird spot.

You ever figure out that Chico worked at a furniture store not a bank? Ever figure out Chico was evos yard bitch and nothing more? Ever figure out the d-town connection? Ever figure out no one here thinks you're anything more than a 1/2 fag who wouldn't know dog if they jumped your fence and but you on the ass?

Suck my dick. In the New York sense.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

If the fourm is obscure then why have you decided to participate in it? Other than split personality disorders. It's obvious you really ain't into dogs because you're ran off multiple times. Is it because they hurt your feelings the first time you were banned? Why the hate and discontent? At the end of the day we think you are entertaining however there's some underlying issues that really you should be dealing with first and foremost.

16. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

When was I banned? This should be interesting.

17. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

It's lactate ringers. You know, the type of lactate that pregnant women produce. It really works great on a dehydrated dog, just stick it up the pooper and viola, dog is instantly re-hydrated.
    And gosh, thanks for the Chico tutorial. Where it not for you, I would still have him confused with EVO (sarcasm). You do know that there are people that own his blood and don't charge $5k.

But keep enlightening me, I enjoy your contributions. Who cut his hair? I want one of those mullets. Also, really, dogfighting is a felony? Huh, I didn't know that one. You are quite the legal eagle, aren't you.

18. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

But lets pursue this one further...you say I was banned multiple times? Um, no, I was not, but I am fascinated by your allegations. Do tell...

19. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Probably your third world mail order wife..... the same one who won't let you have a dog, fix the ac, and fucks every swinging dick in the "exclusive neighborhood" because her geriatric husband to too busy sucking dick to dick her down.

20. GrChHaunch

GrChHaunch Top Dog

Your investigative abilities are extraordinary....please keep them coming. I was actually denied sex Friday Night, so you are doing very well. What is most extraordinary, considering you innate talent, is that you have not figured out what is happening here. I will give you a hint: The number 10.

Now get back to it. I have many more shortcoming just waiting for your exhortation.