1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any opinions?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BullDog143, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
  2. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

3. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

Why is that?

4. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

So why are you getting this dog,the last part of your post sound like you are around peddlers("if you can find one now get it")...for what? Is it because of what happen to Mr. F,so now ppl want to try and capitalize on his work....well that's a cur move....Now back to this breeding,if you or the breeder doesn't know what to expect,why are you getting it....do what you have been doing and stay away from them,until you know what a wildside dog should look like......

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I cant say alot bad about Wildside I my self dont like what your dog is bred like but he still may work for you. I had one out of (Black Poison bred to Cb-Cds Annie) and we was pure fire and alot better than alot of dogs. I never bred him he only had one nut. A quite well known celeberty Boxer wanted him so I gave him to him and he got quite a few very good dogs from him. Just my luck I give a damn dog away and he turns in to a fine stud dog.

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

A fine stud dog that will pass that orchiplexy to many of his offspring. (unless he had only one nut for some other reason.)

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

show quality dog.

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I dont know why he only had one nut> I got him at 10 months old in a package deal and didnt ask (to be honest I never realy noticed for a few days.

9. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

And you couldn't give me anything with that cowboy stuff in it,and that's not saying that he didn't throw any good dogs, and to be honest them wildside dogs aint Sh*t now,maybe 15 to 20 yrs ago...but there are still a few out there that nobody is letting go.But that's JMO,and if you like go for it.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i dont like how that german shephard is bred. these guys are right you been hanging out with pedalling fools. vader junk just like his daddy.& the bottom ain't to hot eather. ain't no way i would feed that in less it was better then any dog on my yard. i think you need new friends because you are getting a dog you know nothing about. byb jump on whatever names are popular & you are doing the same.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

like MrT say " i pitythefool" BAWHAHAH:cool:

12. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

well i'll have to disagree with ya'll about wildside dogs being junk. i have a female that is wildside on top and she has made me very proud. i don't agree with peddling though. there are 2 people that want to take their studs to my female. either way i will keep all the pups except 2 they'll be going back to the owner of the stud. i can't attest to the ability of all wildside dogs, but my female, and those studs have made us happy to own them. if she hadn't then she wouldn't be here. as for the op, why get a dog if you don't already know what you are getting with him?

my female:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=308642

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i didn't say WSK was junk i said vader & his daddy. the dog in the post ain't a WSK dog. to me there was 2 different WSK. C brought a lot to the table.

14. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i actually wasn't directing that to you. don't remember who said it, but someone said they weren't sh*t. no, my bitch isn't all wildside, but i'm still proud of her. she's proven what she's needed to to me.

15. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I wouldn't call that a Wildside dog.

16. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

which one?

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the OP that was the one i was talking about.

18. RR3000

RR3000 Big Dog

Like I said that was just my opinion,there are good dogs in every line.Some might say that about what I like,but for the Overall they aren't shit as of lately,and some may remember when their stock started going down......the Consistency isn't there now.And a for yours good luck with her.

19. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I was goin to say what has been said already. and that is I have never herd anything good about Vadar or Cowboy. herd Cowboy was a fluke and and Vadar was bred and got so much hype because of the way he looks. Nothing I would keep. but it could work for you...... good luck. maybe you can make something out of him and change some minds. He's a looker if nothing else.

Vic

20. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

The dog the OP is looking to pickup. Koa was bred to Vader and a stud fee was probably paid, but its not something that Ed would have continued to work with on his yard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.