1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any reputable breeders in Alabama, Mississippi, or Florida?

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Coachmcewan, Jul 16, 2011.

1. I am interested in finding a good quality breed staffordshire bull terrier.
    Does anyone have suggestions for quality breeders in Allabama, Florida, Mississippi?
    I do not want to breed or show I just want a solid staff for family pet.
    What price should I expect to pay?

Thanks for the help!

2. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog

Most of the ones in our area go for $1000 - $1500.
    My boys came from Volando's, but she isn't breeding anymore. My boys blood comes from small, performance type SBTs. I have a friend that recently had a litter of AKC show SBTs, which would make great pets.

3. Yeah you have lot not of dog breeders present at Alabama, Mississippi and Florida. I will give you the best site which I came across while I was surfing. It was unitedonlinepurebreeders.com. Hope you enjoy this site and get the dog breed you required.
    Good luck.

puppies for sale in alabama

4. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

is it me or does that website not do anything? it just loops back to the damned beginning, theres no listings.