1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anybody have a good way to set up their dog room

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by wisconsingame, Nov 30, 2009.

1. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

yea everything work out. Now on when the ac has a problem with me i ask if the on duty Supervisor could Come and talk bc when the pee ons come all they do is piss me off With all there bs

2. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

WAR DOG make sure u have ur garage shut and keep some of ur dog at ur friend house till those dip shits leave! And dont worry everything will work out 4 u 2!

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

lol, yeah the garage will be shut. I've done about half of what they wanted me to do so far. Still working on a couple other things. They got me by the balls a little bit cause none of the dogs are licensed. They don't seem to be bothered by that as much as I would think. The one woman remembered me from 11 years ago when they took my dogs before. So, they have it out for me. Sucks cause I feel like I ran out to the car with a towell around my junk and some stupid jogger ran by me and yanked my towell away from me and I am standing in the street buck naked:o That's how I feel roght now.

4. wisconsingame

wisconsingame Big Dog

if u a little Closer i would help u out. i know how it feel to have the law remember u.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I think people are getting confused about the basement idea. First, the dog isn't on the chain as much as they would be if they were outside on a set up. It's really no different than crate and rotate with out the cramped space a crate provides. Each set up (at least of mine) is undernieth a window, they get just as much sun if not more than they would if you were crate and rotating. Mine are only on the chains if I am not here to supervise what they are doing (or if someones in heat) and a slew of other reasons. They're not sitting on chains in the basement 24/7, more like from 7:15 am till 2:00pm out for an hour then back on the chain at 3:00 when I have to go back to work and my girl lets them out at 4:45pm and with the exception of the pup, who goes back in her pen when we go to bed, the others stay out till 7:15am the next morning. Where not talking about 10 dogs here, I would do this for up to 3 or 4 but no more than that. It's not the best way by any means but it works well for me. it keeps the dogs out of trouble and if they get loose they still are confined to the house. Ideally I would like them in my back yard but for now this works. I have been doing this for years, my dogs look great, are very healthy so it's whateva...lol

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
  6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i aint never heard of nobody gettin raided out here juss for having more than 3 dogs. like i said the worst form of bullshit law is the anti tether which dont really affect me yet cuz i only got 2 dogs. but like zoe said shit could change overnight! i no in San Fran its city ordinance to have ur pitbulls fixed but thats 1 city in the whole state.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i have never had a dog stolen from our yard recently or in the past. but i do here about people juss killin there neighbors dogs on the news all the time!

8. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

I know in Modesto and Roseville, Hayward, Oakland, Lodi,galt, Ripon, and the surrounding areas I used to get calls aking if I had anyone trying to sell me or anyone I know any dogs that were stolen from them all the time!! I helped recover more than I could ever count!!!

9. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

P.S that was back when I lived in Cali.

10. You're welcome w/g.

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

oh yea, well theft is something ive never really had to deal with, BUT im not saying it doesnt happen.

i thought you were referring to cali being a bad place for its BSL, which isnt really heard of out here.