1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody have breeding stands for sale ?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by workinggrip, Dec 6, 2009.

1. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well yea i can honestly say that im not a real dogman compared to the standards i uphold for them and no reason for me to be messing around with breeding unless i have 2 that i deem worthy of it and i only have a male that i consider worthy out of the 6 that i own and he has only been bred 1 time. they were some bulldogs he produced though i can say that;)

2. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

DON"T YOU MEAN "RAPE RACK".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAGGGGEEE. :D

Anyway, If you look in the right places you can make em yourself or buy one online.
    I see nothing wrong with them, you don't always have two people to help you keep the dogs in place and it keeps them both safe.