1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anybody read this book:Pit Dog Savior by Rick Hihath

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Mark1427, May 23, 2012.

1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Re: anybody read this book?

Names? Here is the real kick in the teeth, he also put in their pictures of them, their wives, etc. as well.
    How much more could do to out them.
    Who cares in they are in or out of dogs, Statue of Limitations, are they up for them?
    Or will it hurt them with finding a job or any back ground checks?

2. comedy

comedy Pup

Amen Mike and before anybody calls me a troll...
    I am one of the many that got named and I had 2 years left of statute when he published.

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Mmm...that's true,,,ok,,"rh i don't know ya" ...."good or bad",,,but to be honest about the book,(i put it down after 4/5 page's)..i think the worse thing ya could have done,is put other people+dog's down,,while placeing your-self+way's on the pedestal,,it stank off self-praise-ego-rise,,,,got the impresion ya wrote the book to make your-self,feel good or important,,????..as said i don't know you or your dog's,who know's may-be ya were good,,may-be not,,but one thing's for sure ya ain't no book writer..againn nothing personal,,

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Just saw what im+comedy say,,that's crap men,,he(rh) should have asked people before putting names+photos in any writeing,book or mag's/etc/etc......that stinks...mm

5. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Agree 100%. R.H. is either an incredibly stupid and ignorant person or a spiteful moron, possibly both.

6. olddog

olddog Big Dog

7. Re: anybody read this book?

you are such a moron ---almost every good dogman on the planet has purchased the book and given it excellent reviews ---I don't know your moronic ass or iron mike or old dog ---but I wish you would confront me personally instead of hiding on this forum ---I am not on the chat lines or forums or whatever they are ----lets do this to see who the real honest dogman is here ---first iron mike --you are such a dipshit -john and Hillary hadn't had a bulldog on their yard in years when the book came out --frank was out too ---why lie about it ask them you dumbass--frank is a low life lyin punk -ask him what he did to me -he told me what he did to me was the worst thing he had ever done in dogs ---now the truth is I have 100's of dogmen friends all over the world and you "critics " have none ---do you get that ?? you guys are nobodys---and further more nobody gives 2 shits about ny ny ---the dog I had a litter out of was spider---you people are so little you don't have anything to say about your own accomplishments -so you waist time on slinging bs about something you know nothing about ----now if the book is no good then why do I get excellent reviews from the best dogmen on the planet regularly hmmmm maybe its because they know the truth and you mudslingers are just little nobody gossips (sshhhh) the truth is out now :)

8. Re: anybody read this book?

the book has NEVER and will never bring any problems for ANYONE --its been out for 3 years --name 1 time it ever brought any legal problems ---you are a back stabbing jealous lier and that's the real reason you try to trash talk the book -what you don't get -is -there are over 1000 real dogmen with the book that give it excellent reviews --anybody that knows the schoolteacher knows he is as honest as they come and speaks nothing but truth and further more he is one of the most knowledgeable dogmen alive --and wrote a great book to inform all people about the original gamebred bulldog and those that sacrifice to preserve them ---and that is another reason so many people love the book

9. Re: anybody read this book?

I don't even know you butthead

10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You could have wrote your book without putting peoples names and shit in it. Shows a lot about you in my book.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I'm pretty positive you do know who the man you quoted is, maybe not his handle on here but you definitely know of him.

12. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

If you are the ONLY one considering yourself "one of the most knowledgeable dogmen alive" .... LOL....you know it aint true. LOL

BTW , self proclaimed "school teacher", you need to go back to school. Your grammar and spelling sucks!!!

13. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

I bet he left school early, more of a school leaver than a school teacher.

14. treezpitz

I didn't want to comment on what grade he taught because it's in no way meant towards his students, but it's obvious what class he was teaching.

BTW, your punctuation sucks as well, I just forgot that. Hopefully you got somebody else to type that book of yours. I wouldn't know because I haven't read it, I refuse to.

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

It is funny he think of himself as the most knowledgeable dogman alive..... I can think of a few alive that he's nowhere close too. Also I only remember hearing of "the schoolteacher" maybe a handful of times before this book

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....so....mmmm...ya'll don't think much off the book.....lol.....lol....humble .....funny auld word.....

17. comedy

comedy Pup

1. I saw dogs on Plow's yard in 12' you full of shit snitch
    2. I know of a dogman in another midwest state other than Mo who you named that was 100% active when you published. He is now under indictment and cant leave his state in order to fight the MO extradition. Your book can still be used in his trial if he gets extradited.
    3. Your rag of lies can be searched on amazon and using the view now feature people can read right on the amazon website you saying them by name about body disposal and fighting.
    4.You altered your fellow snitches names enough to leave question as to identity. Anyone who wasn't as stupid as you as to get busted however you did nothing but change 1 consonant in the last name ... if that. Like the little crying b i t c h girl you are you just wanted others to get in as much trouble as you.
    5. You got yourself busted because you were chiseling ( matching into guys with 0 win records) newcomers to the game in matches to make money that turned out to be cops. That says alot about you.
    6. you will dry snitch folks who didn't get busted and dry snitch Iron Mike but you wont name a single of the Mystery 1000 dogmen who "love your book".
    7 honest? you built your career on chiseling newcomers to the game for cash. You say you went to the hood to do contracts cuz they were the only ones good enough and weren't scared of you.Cmon Rick you were chiseling those guys as they came fresh into the game and they caught up to you in skill after you profited off of them.
    8.As far as Frank goes I know he put every weight he ever had out there for you and ANYONE to take and you ducked him every time and never took him up on it.
    9 Fuck Rick You mutilated Roy (cut off his flews with a razorblade) without even asking the owners first cuz you were betting money on his match. Forever after the dog hated and went after all F A G G O T S with a mustache like you after that.

It is really hard to take a guy serious that
    1. Wheres a Merkin on his face
    2. Is shorter than the average woman
    3. Looks like the Gayest guy competing in a Burt Reynolds impersonation contest.

I day I will run in to you. And I take my debt owed you curr.

18. comedy

comedy Pup

Its not even a book about dogs. It is a manual on how to jerk one self's ego off, while snitching to make cash.

19. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

WOW! That was quite good. ^^^

Rick, I remember your rather short few days in the sun with these dogs. I know you beat very few if any reputable dog men and dogs. I also remember, when I still had facebook, how you suddenly appeared on the scene to collect a new flock of fledgelings with no sense, in order to take advantage of them with your lies and other assorted bullshit. Much the fashion that Comedy mentioned.

Your so-called little "reign of terror" didn't last nearly as long as you try to project it did. You have falsified many things.

You cannot spell, and you cannot even construct a proper and full sentence. Your grammar is right out of Hooterville. You're a school teacher? BULLSHIT!
    Let's not forget the boorish arrogance you project when you tell all your lies and other fabrications. Dog Savior my ass. Dry snitching, self serving, little demented prick is what you are.

You either bought or finagled some decent dogs at one time. Then, didn't have the savvy or wherewithal to continue any of their quality.

If there is one word or words which may describe you and your ways, other than "common asshole", it is DELUSIONAL. Take my advice and get scarce before someone you've flim flammed decides to pay you your PROPER respects.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
  20. treezpitz

Well said COMEDY and TDK!! (applause)