1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anybody read this book:Pit Dog Savior by Rick Hihath

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Mark1427, May 23, 2012.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Re: anybody read this book?

And the crowd goes wild.... As if Holyfield just won the fight.................. Dam..............Dam Dam Dam

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....so......about the book...lol...lol....ok as said,don't know ya ,,but it say's a-lot,that not one person has spoke anything good about you or your book...theres no friends in the dog's,,,but hell man...?????

3. comedy

comedy Pup

Furthermore Stool Preacher used to breed his curr pit bulls to English Bulldogs, hang papers on them as registered English Bulldogs, and sell them for around 1000$ a piece.
    A snake oil salesman since the day he was born.
    Hell he even preyed on the single Mom's of the mentally hindered school children he taught to the point he had them feeding his dogs for him in their back yards.
    He is a chump one skip and a curtsey away from being a skinner.

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..heard bit's an pieces,about what happened,,so whats the story anybody...?????

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

thats what im talkin bout... LOL...

6. Tiznow

Tiznow Big Dog

And behind all the drama and bullcrap, many dogs suffered silently I'm sure.
    It's not about the dogs in bullshit like this....

7. comedy

comedy Pup

No one payed a higher price than the dogs this rat implicated in his snitching for profit. There were many affected.
    You have no clue, it is what gets me seething over this bag of shit and what he did.

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..and the story...he did what..??..he was caught and gave others up is that the jest......._____???

9. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Blew 8 Bulls, you mean "gist", not "jest". That fucker is nothing to jest about.

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Lol...ok....gist of it.....

11. comedy

comedy Pup

There is no way to tell the story without implicating others. It is exactly why the book should NOT have been written much less published even if half of it were true as he skewed or flat out fabricated it.
    Basically in this case All the names are true and all the facts have been changed in the book to maximize profit and damage to those the author resented or coveted.

Just remember that regarding COMEDY it isn't coming to you 3rd person, I am a witness and a victem to this mans lies.

12. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

So his fantasy story's have/are getting other's in the shit...yep....under-stand..

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Normal people that give a shit about fellow sportsmen's well being would either know or at least assume that writing a book revealing names would lead to trouble. If you don't give a shit about anything but making some money then of course you can't see why people are so pissed

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

14. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

:0047: Excellent Comedy, and 100% correct.

15. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Sounds like what I heard from the California raisins. That what a handle was designed for...gotta have something to hang on to..some folks can't drive

16. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Rick, John. Hillary and Frank were the only friends I have you out of them. BTW I see you have to dry snitch again because I never named who I was referring too. So this just goes to show what we are talking. Who in the fuck do you think you are?

BTW these so called real dogmen, I haven't yet heard one speak good about it. Most never knew who you are.
    I'm be more then happy to confront you personally. Would you like to know where I'll be? I'm always at the ILL. show in the summer. We walk down the road away from everything. There is a whol;e of others places you ran run into me at. I don't hide from no one, specially people like you!

17. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

If you didn't give a shit about Gr. Ch. Ny. Ny. why did you throw his name out there? You never had a dog the caliber NY. NY.
    What have I done, please Rick now you show how little you do know or you would have known all the champions and grand champions, R.O.M. dogs we owned and champion we owned and champion & grand champion dogs we have produced for other top dogmen from the East Coast to the West Coast and all around the world.
    It is all public knowledge, hell buy an SDJ off eBay to educate yourself about REAL dogmen.

Here the thing about books, people need to check the authors references. This one will not check out, just a bunch of self proclaim crap.

18. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

This is why I bring up what I do, he has no clue what deep involvement of which other people have with those dogs, people, etc. of which he names.

19. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

See I very seldom pick on people for their spelling because I'm no winner at it myself.
    I only do so when it is so bad I can't make any sense of it.
    I type with 2 fingers, so what do you want? :lol: Most of the time because of it, I drop a word or two.
    BUT THEN AGAIN,
    I don't try to pass myself of as a school teacher!

BTW good post. :)

20. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I do, :lol: Rick couldn't hold one his dogs' leashes. He called them all!