1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anybody read this book:Pit Dog Savior by Rick Hihath

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Mark1427, May 23, 2012.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Re: anybody read this book?

....so the book's ....mmmm....no good then........lol...lol....

2. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I butchered this post, they "weren't" the only friends.

We "can" walk down the road.

There are a "whole" bunch of "other" places you "can" run into me.

3. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Ask all the people he named. Only person he named in that doesn't get what he did is Mumbles.
    I think he just like seeing his name and picture in any book.

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...don't under-stand,people who could+would land friends in trouble,no matter what it concern's..??..well teacher,,,seem's nobody here is interested in defending you,,your-book or your way's...that say's a-lot......??????????..for your writeing's....??????

5. comedy

comedy Pup

Rick didn't have any friends he just had:
    Marks he was skinning for money...
    and People who knew he was a snake when they handled him carefully

What caught everyone off guard though was that after keeping his mouth shut to the pigs and serving full time. Within months of his release he published a book giving the general public and the pigs everything the pigs wanted to know and more. If he would have just ratted to avoid his time, his snitching would have been somewhat sealed and redacted from the public. By doing it the way he did, he provided all of the evidence to any HSUS member who wanted to pay him cash.

Rick I am going to clear your debt to me, but i intend to extend the courtesy I provided to all my CURRS... You will never see it coming.

6. comedy

comedy Pup

He basically took sealed and confidential info from the primary snitch's Grand Jury testimony and investigation and published it so that the entire general public could have access to the information. It was sealed because the court couldn't prove any of the original snitch's claims. By doing it the way he did, he provided all of the "evidence" to any HSUS member who wanted to pay him cash as if it was actual fact instead of unsubstantiated court verified here say.

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...he went a round-about-way...ya mean.....the reason i sometimes go on about thing's that happen simaler to this is,,i wonder why some people who are called rats/etc/etc...are the only one's doing jail..???something simaler way back concerning ,was he sore that nobody else went down with him,and when he got out decided to bring other's down cause of that...????????

8. Re: anybody read this book?

Damn.... dirty MF!!

9. comedy

comedy Pup

Someone with an amazon account should post a review of stool Preachers book with a cut and paste of several of my comments that don't brink up any names in them.
    Wouldn't that be grand?

Proverbs 13:3. "He that keepeth his mouth, keepeth his life. He that opens his lips too wide shall bring on his own destruction".

10. comedy

comedy Pup

Just as I figured; TRUTH comes out... and SCHOOLZ ASSHAT tucks his tail under and jumps the wall at a dead sprint.

11. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Ricket....ricket....ricket...
    Dont be such a cur,knock em out the box rick....lol