1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody Seen This Documentary?

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Titch_Pitbull, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

whats the name of it, I am having a hard time getting the vid to pull up on post 10s link.

2. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

The link posted is a different documentary that can be seen on googlevideo.

3. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

5 guests up in here lol

4. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Holy shit talk about a complete waste of time on my part, and theirs. By far one of the dumbest things I have seen on video.

5. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Is it longer than the 3mins I watched on vemeo?

6. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

whats with all the guests lurking the pages

7. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Its not the same documentary as the one I posted the trailer of. the links posted are for a different documentary.

8. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Ain't that the truth.Doesn't hesitate to show his face and say his name either.He forgot to give them his address,its ok im sure they'll find it.

9. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Pretty dumb move. Is there some law I don't know about that protects those admitting to illegal crimes for the sake of a documentary? lol

But I wanna watch it anyway.

10. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Lmfao that is the stupidest thing... When are people gonna learn to keep their mouths closed?

11. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

that link in post 10 gave my computer AIDS and I had to shut it down with trojans attacking.

12. Don't ever download something just cause someone told you to. Always scan files before extracting. Believe it or not some people like to be douches and put nasties into pirated files. ;) (Seriously though, if you are going to be downloading movies, music, torrents, zips, rars..... learn to virus scan before opening, it will save you much heart ache)

13. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Isnt that dog in your avatar in that ped?

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea sorry about the post it isnt even the right damn documentary but i didnt have any problems with it giving me any type of viruses but then again i only downloaded the first part and watched the intro sorry i didnt repost to tell it was the wrong one

15. popper

popper CH Dog

I was about to say that dude has a loud freakin mouth....

16. great looking dogs, stupid people (not all of them though), showing something like this is ideal to kill the breed even deeper. Imagine one second if you don't know what a bullldog is, and you start associating the breed with these low class scumb bags...this is exactly the kind of people that got the breed prohibited in so many countries, what a shame...

17. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I am right there with you pitsforever

18. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

i thought they had all their dogs murdered and was in prison?

lol people thinking thats a fake dogman, thats the real deal right there and like he said he's a dumb white nigger and he's acting like it making that documentary. He said it himself, lol

19. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

So if you go to the link at the end of the trailer, it seem that the film makers are British. I'll continue to look for the film. if I come across anything I'll post it here. I'll try and find the doc before I make any judgement. Knowing how trailers can be.
    He seem like an interesting character.

20. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

even though he does have quiet the mouth already, I wouldn't mind watching it so do let us know cheese would appreciate it.