1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anyone feed nutro natural choice?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by NEohioPit, Mar 21, 2006.

1. NEohioPit

NEohioPit Pup

ive been feeding nutro natura choice, the high energy kind, to my dog and wondered what people think of it

2. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

i feed it to my boys not the high energy but i like it so fare and they seem to like it too but i think its great and i cant find it right now but suki posted something on dog food and how to score it an im prety sure it got a B+ or a B- but its a good dog food i mean tos not the best out there but u get your moneys worth thats for sure

3. Marty

Marty Guest

4. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

i used to feed it to mine. i switched over to canidae when she was about 13 months old, and she's doin great on it. high energy, less mess, less stink,. better coat, all that. i wish i'd been able to find a store that carried it sooner