1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone here own Castillo dogs? (UKC)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Iverson's Pits, Sep 18, 2008.

1. I haven't been on this site in a while, and was wondering if anyone here owns Castillo dogs?

By Castillo (general term), I mean dogs that may have been purchased from kennels such as:

California Pits (Tekla Castillo)
    Coldsteel Kennel
    Anchorchain Kennel
    Astig Kennel
    Satin Kennel
    Vegas Kennel
    Munoz Brothers Kennel
    First-Step Kennel
    Black Heart Kennel
    Red Desert Kennel
    Millenuim Pits
    Hot as Hades Kennel
    Dangerzone Kennel
    etc.....

Basically dogs that come out of dogs like:
    Camarano's Buster Jo
    Dynamite Red Rock
    Misty Kona Gold
    Beausephus' Choice
    Hazard Joe
    Red Brava...etc.

Anyone?....

2. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

I had a pup from Cold steel that was out of Lil' Mister and Luna. He was a nice pup, nice bone and great temperment. I gave him back to Cold Steel because I was moving and could no longer keep him. Castillo dogs are really nice looking dogs, but I think I've become partial to dogs bred closer to original type.

Here's some pics of "Sarge"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a recent pic of his sire Lil Mister, a impressive dog in my opinion
    [​IMG]

3. I know these Castillo dogs aren't enjoyed very much on this forum, but for show type dogs....I love em. Here's a video I took today....The girls dont like my weedwacker very much :D

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=z4CKRBR1zd8

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>
    &ampnbsp
    <embed src="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/z4CKRBR1zd8&hl=en&fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/z4CKRBR1zd8&ampampamphl=en&ampampampfs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Good looking dogs.

5. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

I have several dogs with Castillo. My two females are out of Choice Kennels in Alabama which has since closed up shop. I have two males, one neutered and one not out of Alaqua Pits in Florida.
    My females are therapy dogs. One is a UKC champion the other hates to show. The other males are excellent with our family but don't really like other people. Plus they are a little bigger than what I wanted. About 70lbs.
    I love my dogs personalities. They are in my gallery. Don't have any good current pics.

6. Yes, I have a game bred dog from Bryants Red Devils who I believe is absolutely flawless, except for my overfeeding her and her being a little on the larger side of game bred pits. She definetly lives up to that game bred breeding, and is also one of the most beautiful girls i have ever owned!!!! Unfortanetly we cant put her in weight pull because she dislikes dogs that she doesnt know. I also own a male from Anchor chain kennels which is "NOT" a very gamey dog, but he is the most sweet loving boy and he gets along with allllll,dogs and loves EVERY person that he meets. :dogkiss:

7. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Bryants red devils gamebred:confused:

8. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

def. Not gamebred

9. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Ain't them the ones with the red toenails ?:D

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

No that's those camelot dogs LOL:D

11. dmoreken

dmoreken Pup

Yes there are still a few Castillo owners on here my dog is out of A Heart of stone kennells:dogdrink:

12. I have a male out of scarletXscratch from Anchorchain that ive had for about 2 years hes a real friendly dog and a real hard worker. Gets worked hard on the sled and on the mill and responds well. Hes 70 pounds solid not alot of bodyfat on em. Only downside is that he got epilepsy this year outta no where. His diet is real clean tests came back negative for everything that coulda let up to it just seemed to be a genetic defect. Sucks when you buy such an expensive dog, ive had some dogs in my yard for longer with no problems at all in outside conditions and getting worked hard.

13. I have a 8 yr old cold steel kennels Wallace red nose I bought from tells Castillo in norco ca 2008

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

15. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Hmm interesting

16. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Those dogs aren't OFRN dogs! They have more Staff than any other bloodline in the pedigrees!