1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Like To Fish ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GAS HOUSE KENNELS, Sep 4, 2009.

1. anyone can tell me how to make a profile pic?

2. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

lol what a thread jacker LOL. but your answer will be go to USER CP and start from there. You will need to be a member a bit longer to get better pictures.

But back to the topic. I fished two whole month straight everyday before. My gas money went down bad. LOL. it was fun though. I really like fishing for whitebass on a boat at a river and wait until they run up to feed its like every cast one fish. And they jump everywhere its so cool people who never seen it b4 will be in shock. LOL I also like cat fishing with some beer.

3. Yeah my sis is killing me in the salt water right now but it is what it is lol I will have some really good pics of some snook & red fish from last week--no catch and release here --catch and grilled -- lol some good eatin my friend :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
  4. Just received a new lure in the mail today.
    Handcrafted Rago Tool (Jerry Rago).
    9 inches, 5.2 oz

Hopefully I can get some monster striped bass in the morning.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009