1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone out there doing health tests on their working bulldogs?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bounty, Dec 28, 2014.

1. bounty

bounty Big Dog

Just wondering if anyone out there is doing health tests like the show guys do? Hip and elbows, dna etc? Mostly interested in answers from working guys but any answer is welcome. If so what results are you getting? (I know working a dog is a good health test in itself but want to know if there are other things we can improve on.)

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I have seen a few with certs, but not many. I would guess that most folks with working animals more than likely can check those by feel and watching their stock mature, but of course there are always things which you can not see or feel.
    Great post and it will be interesting to se how some reply to this great question.

3. bounty

bounty Big Dog

Thanks, i'm thinking not many will reply if anyone.