1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anyone playing red dead??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by junkyard, May 31, 2010.

1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

im not usually one to get emersed in any ps3 or xbox, game but the last couple of weeks ive put countless hours into red dead revolver single player and online. its just pure awesomeness, name another game where you can push a whore down a set of stairs and then hunt her down on horseback lassooe her as hogtie it then chuck em on the train tracks?sometimes the simple things in life are often the best.

anyone keen to posse up online just add me psn gamer tag is , nutta .
    add me and let me know who you are on here so i know who im dealing with then we can shoot some towns up.:D

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I seen the commercial for it, looks like a good one..

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

it is cutt, its pretty much grand theft horsey.

4. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

i played red dead revolver out and this game will consume my life for the next few weeks

5. Zeuceone

Zeuceone Pup

still hooked on MW2 online. new maps coming out soon for ps3.

6. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

the game is epic and it pawns everyone

7. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

I've heard a lot about the game. Can you choose different characters? Because "my heros have always killed cowboys".

Man the PS3 price has to go down. I've had ever GTA ever made, except the new ones that came out on PS3/XBow360

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

dang JY you sound kinda sick with that shit lol.?

9. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Have on ps3. Have not played online yet, just cruisin around killing in story mode. Real good game. Always fun to shot em in the leg,see them limp away then lasso them and drag them after your horse. Yehaaa!:D

10. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

yeah ben im a little bit twisted with that shit, i think weve spent over four hours with the lads just seeing who can push the whores the best down the stairs. hella funny. but even online just random shit , like getting a horse and carraige full of other players then no bailing out before it goes off a cliff full of your posse. they hate it but i find it pretty funny.

like i said "grand theft horsey"

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

my 67year old boss and our receptionist were talking about it today so i guess its a good one. they were discussing the similarities between gta. then they started arguing controller vs steering wheel in race car games bout dropped the mop.