1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone running NIGERINO blood?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cliffdog, Aug 15, 2011.

1. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Now that's a good dog there, nice pedigree too... crazy story though...

2. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

that's what i was thinking topbox. but remember it's pedsonline & anyone can enter what they want. i traced a dog back to a nigrino cross i messed with years ago & found a bitch i owed "BTK'S ANGEL" someone posted that pedigree & listed her as red/white LMFAO because she was a brindle dog that i put down back in 07. mark B sent her to me i had her adba papers & never sent them in. she was on BTK website the brindle bitch between 3 black littermates & was the only bitch in the litter. i posted a pic with her. her name was sopost to be "sally" but mark sent it in as angel. anyone who got BTK'S ANGEL on there pedigree got hung dogs.

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

I run some nigerino crosses like jeep/nigerino and chinamen/nigerino there working good for me there honest bulldogs.

5. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Hot damn, it DOES have a red nose... If that's a legit pedigree that's quite an odd happenstance.

6. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Tequila is a legit 2xW and he's bred the way his papers read.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

maybe a winner. but that ain't bred like that pedigree say.

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

TEQUILA X BOOMER DOGS do you think that dog looks like the top side or the bottom?

9. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

(FATBILL'S SNAKEMAN'S 'RUNT')... Wat color was SHE? LMMFAO!

10. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Well I'll be dipped in dogshit !

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

if you are willing to bank on 1 dog in the 5 generation that contribute less then 3% genetic makeup slim. i have the best ocean side property in ohio for you real cheap.

12. Well tell us how he is bred Mr. KnowAll. He is bred the way the papers say. You just want to add you 2 cents on some shit you know nothing about. If you know how it is really bred enlighten us all w/ your knowledge, if not say nothing.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i couldn't tell you how he is bred. i wasn't there & did not breed the dog. in damn neer 20 years of breeding eli & eli cross dogs from different family's that dog don't look like a eli dog to me & don't look like a nigerino dog neather. from the pic's it don't even look like the dogs behind it. if you think it's bred true great because i sure as shit don't.

14. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

Ben im going to put a rednose nigerino pup on my wish list too..... or hell its nice to know where to look for one ;)

15. Boze

Boze Top Dog

16. Boze

Boze Top Dog

ben that dog is def bred like that there are a ton of red rednosed dogs in that bed it comes down from the bolero stuff if u look at hardtimes i believe he goes back to ,miss bolero and boleros mom was a red dog an that blood throws some red dogs in general

17. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i does not matter the dog is in there multiple times and bolero threw red red nosed dogs then u have niggerino who himself weas a red dog so there is the red color i mean really do u not see that hard times is off miss bolero and then u have pistol who is also off miss bolero and like i saifd that blood throws its fair share of red dogs so there is more than 3 percent like u said. then take into consideration the carver dogs in that ped and u got a high probability of getting a dog that color

18. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

Color is Color its really down to whats in the collar that counts....i know that where some of that dogs blood came from own alot of rednose dogs too that arent nigerino blood.....and a dog has been known to jump the fence at the slightest smell of a bitch in heat so how do you know it is what it is?.....if i had a litter off my nigerino dogs and one happened to come out red nose then ide believe it but alot of other people wouldnt

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

boze i just don't believe it. and after seeing a dog that i owed & put down myself on peds i believe it less. nothing you can say could change MO on that.

20. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Boomer dogs hands down!Where do you ever see an Eli dog with a rednose?