1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone's dog do this?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Chopper4me, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

You sound like you're on top of it. You guys will be fine. ;)

2. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Almost every dog I've ever seen will raise its hackles at one time or another...game or not.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Intresting. I've never seen it from a gamedog. Then again, it could just be a matter of me not paying attention to it.

4. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

natural dog response. hes un easy about something try and make it seem like its no big deal the play thing has worked for me with dogs they stop being so worried about stuff. the hair raising has nothing to with being "game" its just a natural reaction to something the dog is unsure of to bristle up its like the hair on the back of your neck standing up. not all dogs exhibit this tendency.

5. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

If they are on the chain and bark and growl I can deal with it. When they are two feet apart its about all they can do to each other. Most chained dogs will cut up with each other.

6. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Yup, or if there is a fence or a window between them.