1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anything About California Jack

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by GBandy, Apr 9, 2009.

1. cheese

cheese Top Dog

What about the baesia? IIRC he never doubted it was on his yard he just claimed he knew how to deal with it. I think he has good looking dogs and some people seem to have done well with them so im not trying to take anything away from the man or his dogs im just curious.

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I believe Tuffy had babesia about 5 yrs ago but she no longer has it. That is it. No other dogs have it.

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Do you feed any of his dogs^. And if so what do you feel their strengths and weakness are overall...you can pm me if you want

4. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

do i know ca jack yea i know him, do you. i also know the guy that he was renting his trailer from. the guys last name is adams. does jack like me no because i told him what he can do with those babesia infested mutts.i also told more then that but this aint the place to talk about that. as for the rumors. i dont have to spread rumors because its the truth and its a FACT.
    have a good day

5. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

the guy has a going out of business sale every 6 months. ROTFLMMFAO

6. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

you CAN NOT cure babesia. if you dont believe me call and ask the guy at NCU.

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I do not feed his dogs. If you want an in depth analysis of them its best to email him and ask.

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Yes I know him. I also know none of his dogs have babesia now.
    you have a good day.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

OK scratchin dog "otis jr" is off Deloach "otis" tuffy was bred to Jr. the owners name is listed as VGK . thats all that i know i seen it on fedsonline . so thats all i have to go by i sent him a email just wateing to here back. idk the man but i do know people talk smack if his yard is so bad why do people use his stuff?

10. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

how do you that his dogs dont have babeisa did you have them tested? or do you believe everything Ca joke tells you. babesia is disease its not like hook wormers you CAN NOT get rid of it FACT. do you even know what babesie is? Babesia is transmitted by Blood transfer, this means fighting, breeding, flys, fleas, ticks,and mosquitos. once the dog gets it they have it forever. there are drugs that you can give the dog that will beat the disease down that you cannt get a DNA profile on it BUT the ifa titer test will show that the antibodys are so high that you know its there.There are your facts.

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I see otis jr was bred to tuffy but i dont see any offspring and that was 5 yrs ago. Tuffy has not produced pups in awhile. People use his stuff because they are good no matter what the haters say.

12. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

people feed those mutts because hes a con man. he says what you want to hear. those dogs junk. poncho was a rank cur and he based his whole yard off of him. the only thing that should have been based off of poncho was a garden.i dont know of one respectable dogman that feed those dogs. all the old dogman that i know and i know alot laugh at him..

bollybok likes this.
  13. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

do you know why tuffy his not produced in awhile? its because of the babesia. once a female contracts babesia she will have ONE litter of babesia infested pups then will go sterile. you said in one of you previous post that she had it 5 yrs ago and 5 years ago she didnt have any pups. are you putting all of this together?

14. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

[FONT=&quot]Now people will try and debate me and I also know there hasn't been any long term study done. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    One or two years aren't considered long term.

I notice and thought it was very funny the people who defends the position there is a cure are also the ones who had it on their yard trying to convince others there is a cure. THERE IS NO CURE!
    85% is all on a short term study has been negative.
    The jury is still out. 85% isn't worth risks.

Adam, from his own writings and universities have agreed your dog can show false negative but not a false positive.
    No one knows what the Long Term prognosis will be using the so called miracle drugs.

No vaccines are made to guarantee a dog will never contract the disease.
    Vaccines are made to increase the immune system against contracting the disease. If the dog's immune system doesn't built up enough antibodies to fight off the disease, when the dog comes into contact with the disease it can still contract the disease even if the dog has been currently vaccinated. This is why dogs and pups which has been recently vaccinated for Parvo had still contracted the disease..

Tests have not been done on dogs in Keep or have been stressed or after a game test, or a show or older dogs which had the disease treatment years before.
    People with HIV have used drugs for years and have tested negative to the virus and after a period of time off the drugs, put in certain stressful situations, the disease virus has come back and tested positive years later.

DNA PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction test) only works if it appears in the early stages of infection to obtain a DNA profile of the disease.
    A dog can test negative to PCR for Babesiosis (Babesia) because it has built a level high enough of antibodies to fight off the disease.
    Without testing IFA (ImmunoFluorescenceAntibodies) test for Babesiosis (Babesia), on the Titer Test you will not know if the dog has ever came in contact with Babesia. The dog must test <40 to be sure. 40> to 150 is suspect. Over 150> is a positive test the dog has contracted Babesia even if the PRC is negative.

Both tests has to be done before you decide what you want to do.
    Adam also has claimed 10 to 20% of the dogs in a kennel will also test positive for the disease thou they never been in contact with any other dogs.
    There is no vaccine for Babesia Gibsoni which over 95% of the dogs contract. There is no long term proven cure.

The disease are from ticks from Southeast Asia.
    Not all species of ticks carry the disease.
    While we are on this subject, what kind of lame ass dogman allows his dogs to be tick infested in the first place.
    They are more apt to contract Lyme Disease or that other disease, Yellow Spotted Fever?
    If you have a tick problem, you need to get off your ass and get out your lawn mower!
    Put down some flea and tick power on the yard and your dogs!

Now the question is, how can it be transmitted?
    If ticks can transmit it then it can be transmitted by any blood sucking parasite from ticks, to fleas, flies and mosquitos.
    Also one must consider when breeding where blood, semen and other body fluids can be exchanged.

If one dog makes your yard then you need to find better dogs because one dog isn't worth the head aches, risks or costs down the road.
    Dogman up and cull as you would for any other health reason.
    Quit making excuses.

[/FONT]

15. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

yes i know what babesia is and it can be cured with mepron and azithromycin.

16. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I am not going to speculate why she hasnt had any pups recently.

17. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

you must have babesia on your yard too. is that why you are defending the babesie thing. well you and ca joke keep living in your little fantasy world. i dont know whats going to kill this breed faster, people that refused to cull babesia infested dogs or bsl. thats sad.:(

18. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

admitted its because of babesia. aint it.

19. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

20. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

no..shes not my dog and im not going to speculate. you cant prove it either.