1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anything About California Jack

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by GBandy, Apr 9, 2009.

1. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

come on you know its because of babesia don't you. look i know the facts of babesia. msu is one of the top veterinarian schools in the states and they say there isn't a cure and i believe them over jack anyday. as dogmen and women we are supposed to do whats best for the breed, so you (if you have it) and john need to do whats right and cull those dogs for the better of the breed. instead of producing more and more pups with it. all thats going to is eventually infest the rest of the worlds dogs. i know it will put jack out of the dogs but there more dogs out there. dogman up people.
    YIS

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

ha ha ya anyone selling to the GP will tell you what you want to here. i dont really know anything about poncho. if i was not at a BBQ i cant say what happen so i take it with a grain o salt. & i wont talk bad about any dogman. idk him so i wont judg the man anyone that has J.D dogs i will look into. he has put out some good books & that has helped many people.

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

no..i dont know that its because of babesia and im not going to answer that again. IMO anyone that culls for babesia is an idiot. you think whatever you want.

4. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

well keep infesting and making the breed that we love worst because your to much of a greenhorn to do whats right.IMO people like you and jack is exactly what this breed dont need. i guess the idiots that are culling for babesia are the real dogmen then. the best thing that you him could do is get out of dogs. in the mean time you and ca joke stay in the race with bsl and one day we will see who wins. i hope that one day you will wise up to this babesia thing. it will make you a better dogwomen. you ever need any help just let me know i wont mislead you like ca joke has. have a good night.
    YIS and with dogs in good health.

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

greenhorn? hell no. been in these dogs over 20 yrs. In fact I was on the Wildside yard looking at the Hollingsworth dogs only a few months after Jack was there. IMO..dogmen culling for babesia are just idiot dogmen.
    thanks for the offer of help..but I dont think I need it. ;)

6. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

it's good to know that you breed infected dogs. i suppose next you'll claim that it's ok to breed a dog with demodetic mange. you and ca joke keep breeding substandard dogs, at least do the world a favor and don't let them leave your yard. imo only the best, healthiest specimens of this breed should be considered for reproducing. i'm not a peddler though, but i can see how a peddler wouldn't care. they don't care what conditions their dogs are forced to endure as long as they make their money. so ya'll keep making your money and diminishing the integrity of the bloodlines you run.

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Like him or loate him, wrote himself or plagerized, his books are the best books out there currently on this breed. IMO
    and if you want to find or talk to him go to peds-online, he goes by the name Smilewiper

8. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Your funny!! Let's kill everyone with herpes too, while were at it! Babesia can be stopped, i happened to have used the drug that fixed one of my old dogs after a person just like you said " you can't get rid of Babesia". Do what you do with your yard and let scratching dog keep moving forward towards her grand championship, with her unhealthy and greenhorn bred Angus dog,lol.

9. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Sorry, i didn't read this post before my previous post. But yes you are right, you can stop it from killing your dog, but the disease will still be there. Just at an inactive level.

10. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

for one, humans and dogs are completely different. but since you bring up the point, humans with herpes shouldn't breed either. i find it hilarious that you people with your non existent veterinarian licenses know so much more than the top schools in the u.s. dogs with any kind of health issues shouldn't be bred period. so you cured babesia? then why does the disease still exist? why aren't you making millions off of your cure? people with aids, herpes, etc shouldn't have children. dogs with babesia, demodetic mange, etc shouldn't produce pups. anyone who would be so irresponsible, should at least have enough responsibilty to keep those dogs from reaching anyone else's hands. so what she has a show dog that makes points. with enough meds and transfusions it is possible for a dog to survive. though it is a miserable existence. in the end, anyone breeding substandard disease infested dogs, is only doing it for the money. there's no other reason for such breeding to take place. considering your's and scratching dog's reasonings why don't we just breed anything to anything. as long as the money's good, right?

as for ca joke being so strict on who gets his dogs, i happen to have proof that this isn't true. he'll sell to you as long as you're willing to get on your knees and pucker up. don't believe me? he sold 2 pups to some greenhorn down south who doesn't know the first thing about what these dogs are supposed to do. furthermore, your good ol' buddy ca joke knew the guy intended to breed the full brother to his full sister on her first heat. his idea of fiery, they bark at each other.lmfao! bunch of damn peddlers.

11. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

yes it will be there. i'm not going to say it's just like aids, but i'll use that as an example. there are numerous meds to control the symptoms of aids. look at magic johnson. he looks like a healthy individual, but he still has the disease. while the dog may not show symptoms, the disease is still there. the symptoms are treatable, the disease isn't curable.

12. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

no I have not bred an infected dog and would appreciate you not accusing me of such.

13. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

its nothing like aids. aids is a virus..babesia is a protozoa.

14. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

try reading, i said i would use it as an example. that means not the same but putting it in terms to make it easier for others to comprehend. obviously still too far out for you to reach. if your dogs aren't infected then fine. but the way you defend the great "cure" you seem to implicate you have first hand knowledge of the situation.

15. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

as long as there are ticks..it will exist and any dog that gets it can be cured but they can also get it again if bitten by another tick that carries it. why not kill every dog with coccidia? we can cure that but they can get it again. worms? same thing. hell why treat anything? lets just kill all the dogs. :rolleyes:

16. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

so show me the before and after dna pcr and the ifa titer test to prove your point. since your so much smarter than veterinary schools, then you'd have no problem supplying solid proof.

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

well if i had a dog with babesia and cured it i would show you but i dont. therefore i have my opinion and you have yours and i will leave it at that.

18. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i thought since you were so sure that there's a cure you must've seen it. it doesn't have to be from your dogs, any cured dog would prove me wrong. this does prove my point. why can no one produce the proof i ask? b/c there's no cure. you cannot prove to be fact what doesn't exist. btw, this isn't my opinion, my statements are based on researched facts.

19. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Babesia.bappy.com

20. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

I suppose you care for several or at least one of his dogs, if you know how many litters he has a year right? It wouldn't matter if he bred 1 litter a year, but to go into specifics about the price of his dogs $1000.00 +, sounds like a money thing IMO. To much detail about anything is a clear sign that a persons probably be burned a few times. Regardless if it was do to poor judgement or just making a wrong choice for a potential owner.

Nobodys perfect, but sounds a little paranoid to me. Unless he shows, pulls or even does canines events, someones should think twice before spending that much of their hard earned money, on any animal. As for Tom Garner, I didn't ask about him so I could care less what he does with his dogs. As for his polices, I understand and are very aware that this is required if you are going to sell any animal. It's to protect the seller and the buyer from possible disputes.

As for the selling of animals that are unhealthy, thats just plain unethical. I didn't even know about that, so to read or just hear that, gives me a clear sign, that I should probably stay away from whatever he produces. Unless the man can provide some health testing documents, just the hear say about selling animals with health issues, is a red flag in my book.

I didn't post this thread to start any beef or talk any ish about the man. I was just looking for some general info. Because the bottom line is, it's my responsiblity to do my own research and gather my information about any animal I'm planning on getting and keeping for hopefully a long time right?