1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APA weightpull in MS

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Whiskey Bay, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Just wanted to let everyone know about our APA weightpull coming up on September 3rd -4th.It is here in Picayune ,Mississippi.So far we have had dogs entered from many states.We are expecting this to be a great turnout.There will be vendors there,also supposed to have a news crew to do a segment on it ..In addition to the accomedations noted below,we also have a couple of nice places to stay close to here in Bay St Louis,MS and Slidell,LA.

19 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE 2005 APA MS. STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

SEPT. 2 & 3 2005 PICAYUNE, MS. INDOORS WITH A/C

WE WILL HAVE A BIG DINNER AFTER THE PULL COME ENJOY SOME DOWN TO EARTH HOME COOKING. PLUS HOTDOGS, HAMBURGERS, DRINKS AND LOTS MORE DURING THE PULL !!!!!

$15.00 ENTRY FEE DAY OF SHOW $12.00 PRE ENTERED BY AUG. 17th. MULTI DOG DISCOUNT...

6 FOOT 4 POST TROPHIES FOR MWP & MWP% 2 DAY COMBINED...

8"X10" PLAQUES FOR THE 2005 MS. STATE CHAMPION 2 DAY COMBINED BEST % AND WILL ALSO GET A CUSTOM MADE HARNESS FROM PIT BULL OUTFITTERS. WITH 2005 APA MS. STATE CHAMPION ON IT.

DIXIE OUTFITTERS WILL BE DONATING TO THE NOVICE CLASS STATE CHAMPION.

HOTELS
    COMFORT INN 601-799-2833
    HERITAGE INN 601-798-8874
    PICAYUNE INN 601-798-3859

IF YOU WANT TO CAMP WE HAVE 2 VERY NICE CAMPING RESORTS CLOSE BY.
    CLEARWATER CAMPGROUNDS & RV PARK
    http://www.clearwaterrv.com/
    SUNROAMERS RV RESORT
    http://www.sunroamers.com./

COME PULL WITH SOME OF THE BEST DOGS FROM TX,LA,GA,MS,OK,IL,AR,FLA,AL, & CA. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE PULL NOT TO MISS IN THE SOUTH. 1 DAY ON RAILS 1 DAY ON WHEELS BEST COMBINED % FOR BOTH DAYS WILL BE THE VERY 1st APA MS. STATE CHAMPION..
    THIS WILL BE THE FIRST OF MANY MORE TO COME WE PLAN ON DOING THIS PULL EVERY YEAR ON LABOR DAY WEEKEND. WE WANT TO THANK EVERY ONE FOR SUPPORTING THIS PULL GREAT SPONSORS AND GREAT PULLERS ALIKE THE RESPONCE WE ARE GETTING ON THIS PULL IS GREAT.

COME HAVE A GOOD TIME IN SOUTH MISSISSIPPI. COME PULL INSIDE A/C BUILDING. EVERYONE IS TREATED LIKE FAMILY KIDS WELCOME.

WE HAVE INVITER THE MEDIA TO COME COVER THE PULL FOR POSITIVE PRESS FOR WEIGHT PULL AND THE BREEDS PULLING.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !!!!

2. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Come on Mia,and everyone else.Hope to see ya there!!!!

3. GrCh_Jeff

GrCh_Jeff Big Dog

My hometown...picashroom mississippi..

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Count me in!!!

5. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

come on now,no tippin cows for em.Lol

6. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

you bringin a date?Lol

7. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

If I come can I crash at your place...Ill bring beer and coupons for free Value meals at Mcdonalds...all I need is a sheet and a corner...Pleez....???

8. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I might have a free space in the reptile room.got some beggars hhere for a few weeks.Lol.

9. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

thats cool I love reptiles, I am a down right herpatologist at heart...can I feed them some little woodland creatures while im there? LMAO...oh yeah and I might bring my reptile if you dont mind...you got any experiance with American Alligators?

10. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Actually,yes I do Mister.Lol.After all,I grew up in the batou and work for a wildlife center!!!Lol.Got one myself,I'll post later .

11. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Good luck to everyone who attends! :D

12. 929racer

929racer Pup

hey that is only about 2 hours from where I live. How many are usually in attendance?