1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APBT books

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jbpits91, Sep 18, 2012.

1. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some books with info on game bloodlines and raising and breeding game pits or any good books on APBT. would be helpful to have something on hand. thanks for any help:cool:

2. How bout drop all your stupid bullshit questions about "game". I'm getting tired of deleting all the stupid shit.

In today's world of the APBT you're asking for trouble for you and anybody you deal with. smfh

3. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

gee thanx Boogiemanblood just trying to learn more. when i joined this site i was told to ask questions. thought i would try to find a good book so i dont have to ask as much. i dont want a book on bullys or some show bloodline i want a book about raising dogs to be used for work and hunt. how tf else should i ask??

4. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

thanks il check that out

5. Asking questions is fine. Asking retarded questions that will get you arrested, well that's just retarded. I've already deleted your other stupid thread asking about acquiring "game" dogs. So drop all the stupid references you have to throw in with each "question". Ask the question and leave the bs out.

6. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

well my bad. i see "game" in everyone elses post. i will leave that out. i wasnt bsing jst trying to learn and im only interested in working bloodlines. im assuming you mean by saying i will get arrested you think i am fighting dogs and i would never ever do that in my life. i love all dogs, i love the apbt and i love mine even more, just wanted to learn about the specific working type. sorry

7. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

When people here refer to a dog being game they are speaking pre-76. If not, they are speaking "throw me in jail" language.

8. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

thanks for the heads up cliffdog

9. BullDawg

BullDawg Big Dog

and to answer the OP's question, Faron's book, "The Complete GAMEdog" is a good read.

10. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

lmao, my post got deleted. thats fantastic.

11. BullDawg

BullDawg Big Dog

lmfao!!!! mine too!!!!
    but yeah, be sure NOT to mention the word "game" on game-dog.com
    what a f'ing joke!!!!!

12. Jdll13

Jdll13 Big Dog

I don't think the problem is the word game but the way this idiot is asking questions. Asking about raising and breeding game dogs is stupid. There's a more tactful way of asking these things.

13. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

Dude I know from experiance ask dum ass shit and you will be chucked I know cus I was. This place has loads of info use the search box and read the new posts it takes years to get to lern half of what most on here know peace.

14. brindle

brindle Big Dog