1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

apbt vs bull terrier

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by makaz24, Jun 4, 2011.

1. makaz24

makaz24 Big Dog

can a bull terrier ever match up to a pure bred apbt, and what about the bullies has ayon ever seen a bully hang or beat a abpt?

2. visiongee

visiongee Banned

Stormer was probably one of the best English match dogs ever fought. Stormer was an English Bull terrier and Staffordshire bull terrier battle cross. Stormer's record is impressive. The only criticism that people make, is that he didn't produce anything. Not surprising for a hybrid! Stormer is particularly famous for beating Ricky B's infamous champion Psycho (a great producer).

Stormer's first outing was into an English bull terrier Stormer was around 46lb & going 17lb up hill, this wasn't regarded as a match ,but Stormer won in 17 mins. First bona fide match, was against "jingles" Stormer at 46lb, going 7lb up hill, wins in 58 mins. Rematch "jingles" dies in 17 mins; then fights "spock" weight wins in 2hrs 26mins. then beat "josh" in 1hr27mins (44lb) then beat "ch psycho" in 1hr 3mins.(43lb) then in a final match beat "buzz" in 1 min52secs. There are others I forget the name of one that was stolen and found a year later he had won every match but was enventually found and given to the original owner . There is info out there but its hard to find. I personally own EBT and APBT and can tell
    you they are really close what I have noticed as an owner is that APBT are smarter. The EBT are stuborn when they want to be. They will defend themselves and their family. As far as bullies its funny but in my opinion the EBT is closer to an APBT than a bully. An english bull terriers has a strong heart good lungs and a high threshold for pain. I will end saying this the skull of an EBT can cause alot of damage in a real short time
    APBT are number one EBT number 2 and the bully in a lower class not a 3 that's for sure. lol

3. visiongee

visiongee Banned

(English bull terrier ).

Sport was one of the best dogs in his day. He was bred by A.E.Betts and in his early days was called the champion forty seven pound dog of the Pacific Coast. Later in life Sport was owned by the McClintock brothers, also by F.L.Dunable. His battle record follows;
    1 - On June 2 1912 Sport won over Parish's Matador of Daley City
    2- July 21 1912 defeated Harry Houseman's Clement. A 2xw,
    3 - Killed Dayton's Big Boy of North Beach
    4 - Dec.3 1912 stopped Bannister's Prince of Western
    5 - San Francisco Jan.25 1913 defeated Cardner's Tiger 7xw for a $ 250.00.
    6 - The Pool Room Dog, Bismark of Powell Street was killed by Sport in San Francisco
    7 - In a private match for a 300 dollar on Sept.17 1913 Sport stopped the San Mateo Crackerjack Smokeball in 49 min.
    8 - March 13 1914 defeated the soldier's dog of the Presidio who was claimed the winner of 14 battles and was shipped from the East. The soldier's stopped the fight and the actual time is not known.
    9 - Jan.10 1915 defeated Dr.Sand's Spot a 55 pounder in 1.15 for a $ 500.00.
    10 - In a private tryout Sept.15 1915 Sport stopped Red Nobby in 40 min.
    Here is a video showing some old dogs
    http://youtu.be/_3XYU-Fgw18

4. makaz24

makaz24 Big Dog

but there is a difference between a blue nose pitbull, and a blue bully right? because ive seen blue noses who look just like the apbt breed, and then the others who are the hippos

5. nobody

nobody Banned

WOW copy and paste it right of the internet,
    First i think it is pathetic that you even use stormer as an example as it was clear he was a cross breeding between a SBT and a EBT so has nothing to do with EBT, call it a luck that the dog turned out good for matching, imo topside brought more to the table ten bottom side.
    The EBT today and like the one you have are nothing compared with the EBT of the past to much egghead shape, no good body not even a compact sporting dog anymore.
    1 of the breeds where you can clearly see the wrong turn of show breeding.
    EBT nr 2 whahahaha sorry bud. you are just as wrong over here as you are with your bullfrogg dog.

6. nobody

nobody Banned

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A BLUE NOSE PITBULL, just another name calling to over hype dogs with certain looks.

7. makaz24

makaz24 Big Dog

take it easy with the caps brother, i dont know im just starting out in the GAME!

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Yes there is a diference but you should have said APBT and blue nose isn't a line or breed either which hopefully you know. there are true "blue" game bred hounds out there they are rare to say the least but yes there are a few

9. makaz24

makaz24 Big Dog

yes i def know the difference, just confirming

10. visiongee

visiongee Banned

Just another hater, I see how you are stuck on my dogs bro its sad to see a person that refers to himself as a nobody
    running his hate on my dogs. Dont worry bout my dogs . I re posted from a site it has useful info what I have to type it all out for you baby boy
    your pathetic. Bullfrog and maya say hi and chinas lil girl too mr nobody LMAO
    small bull frog.jpg smokinnngknhkfgg.jpg IMG_7838.jpg

11. nobody

nobody Banned

No hating.
    This is just a honest opinion of your dogs, come to the EU and find out your self then, if you have such big talk.
    People like you and who portrait there dogs to be better then they actualy are is wat's messed up
    Now i can also say with al the things you have been saying on this forum that you are indeed a person i low, i would not even be seen around peeps like you in public, or do i have such talkers and braggers in my social group.
    It is just sad what you really believe to have

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

he has some pure colby dogs LOL he knows what he has and he is good at copy and paste thats about all i have seen myself and someone that likes to say hater alot ?? which is fucking annoying as all hell i do not have hatred for anyone myself i call em like i see em end of story and seems thats all you did and your a hater nobody so hate on LOL

13. nobody

nobody Banned

Wel i can be a hater sometimes to dogs, specialy to show stock dogs that are not been proven and people who do not want to learn and it's not so much hating, just find it funny that they let an anonymous person get so much under their skin, by just typing a few words on the internet, LOL and i like to be a big tease sometimes.
    But let me make it clear those who have been more active then i ever been or who has good dogs and are honest, i have nothing but respect for them.
    Soon as the lies starts surrounding you and to much talk is when i loose al respect.

Visiongee makes it clear that his idea's are right but has a hard time listening to people who have some more experience in dogs.
    Really no hating at al but i would not feed his dogs if the feed came for free, i would be wasting my time, jmo

14. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

there are some good EBT in india & pakistan.........these were taken out there by the british during the raj. Kept by few as wild boar hunters and occasional match. They look like rangey white mutt pitbulls with tiny eyes. Alot are deaf and very human agressive.

Under local match rules they are pitted for money with a forefiet to pay for a pick up. Not sure how they woud fare under cajun rules but they can go some in 40 degree heat!

15. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

16. nobody

nobody Banned

yes i have seen matches of those dogs, for poverty people not to bad at all, always was curious to find out how a dog like that would do after a proper keep and indeed cajun rules.

17. jack the lad

jack the lad Big Dog

Never seen a good show type,but that dont mean their not out there.but there is some one in the uk still breeding them like the old std dogs.I've seen a couple of nice x pits.

18. AGame

AGame CH Dog

aren't they also referred to as the bully kutta or something like that

19. nobody

nobody Banned

No the bully kuta is more a mastiff type of dog

Attached Files:

• bbk.jpg
      bbk.jpg
      File size:
      55.3 KB
      Views:
  20. nobody

nobody Banned

This is a pic of olt type bull terriƫrs followed by 2 gull terr as they call them over there.
    To any moderator the middle pic can be found on the web in an instant.

Attached Files: