1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Appreciate The Add

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dogman89, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Dogman89

Dogman89 Pup

Hey fellow gamedog folk whats going on Im in Houston Tx I own some pretty good dogs I just don't really know which foundation I want to start on any ideas and or suggestions are gladly welcomed

2. olddog

olddog Big Dog

I have found that foundations built on rock tend to endure - while foundations built on sand tend to fade away ...

Olddog

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome to game-dog!

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome to the site!

5. slim jim

slim jim Pup

Can anybody help me also iv relocated to asia amd looking for some real stock to percase ,money no object something special kind of dog prospects or pups anybody point ke in the roght directions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. slim jim

slim jim Pup

Sorry or the mis spellings lol ( touch screen )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk