1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Are the Woods' of apbt and ast the same

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bryant'smissy, Feb 14, 2010.

1. I've been looking into peds and have noticed that the name wood's appears in both amstaff and apbt peds. The name has produced good show and box dogs. Did they test their show dogs? It also seems that they crossed their game blood with their show blood. Did these breedings produce good hunters or bulls*it? Thanks for any info that you may have.

2. John Galt

John Galt Pup

It isn't the same Woods. The AmStaff/UKC breeder is Marsha and there may be some other Woods involved with those dogs.

There were also a few different Woods who were involved with gamebred dogs. Probably the best known was from Ga.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
  3. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Dr. Kimsey Wood was a breeder of Carver/Eli blood. The breeder of Snooty, Trouble (Chinaman's sire) and many other well known dogs.
    David & Marsha Woods raised show American Staffordshire Terriers and also OFRN dogs from Jake Wilder. All names mentioned are with The Creator. God rest them.

4. Leslie H

Leslie H Big Dog

I would guess Marsha. The Har-Wyn dogs are amstaffs, as are the dogs she was bred to..

5. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

The owner of the dam is considered the "breeder" and Dr. Kimsey Woods was the owner and breeder of "Amber". I wonder if he did this cross for real or is it some peds-online bull-jive. Interesting to say the least. I'm gonna do some research on it.

6. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Done researching. Someone was trying to post another Wood's "Amber". Not the "Rascal" bred Amber but some other one. Happens all the time on the ped-online.:p