1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Are there any good pitbull breeders in SC

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bryant'smissy, Jan 11, 2009.

1. I am looking for a pitbull breeder in Sc. Preferably running Eli bred dogs down from Skull. If anyone can help your info is greatly appreciated.

2. Not that I know of, I know their is a guy down in the Charleston area that does some of the tightest OFRN but I havent heard of anyone round these parts with any Eli unless its a scatter dog and Eli just happens to be thrown in.

3. When I say Eli I mean the whole group of eli dogs from chinaman to jeep to toby bred dogs, all of them.

4. Well, like I said, mostly just scatter bred around these parts, except that OFRN. You may have to check NC or Tenn. Im sure someone will have something your lookin for. If you do find someone in SC that breeds theses lines well, please let me know. Thanks.

5. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

contact tg and get one out of rosco man can't go wrong nc area

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
  6. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Carolina game dogs. Heaviest Eli in the Carolina. Also T2A, but goodluck finding them.

7. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog