1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Are these purple ribbon dogs?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dkspits, Mar 24, 2008.

1. dkspits

dkspits Pup

Does anyone know if these dogs are purple ribbon?Can't find anything on them.My prydes Ruger Extreme and Red Thunder extreme

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

"Purple Ribbon" means nothinng more than a certain number of dogs in a particular dog's ped has been registered with the UKC. It means absolutely nothing in terms of the quality of dogs nor does it mean that the dogs themselves have won anything. All it means is that several owners paid the UKC to register their dogs.

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

If your dog was purple ribbon-bred it would say so on her papers. I think it means 7 generations behind that dog are UKC-registered, rather than single-registered.

4. dkspits

dkspits Pup

AH OK Thank You guys much!I have those dogs son.