1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

artical on "battlecrosses"

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mseebran, Sep 7, 2008.

1. IMAT2AK4L

IMAT2AK4L Pup

Re: artical on "battlecrosses"

A WILDSIDE MALE OF MINE. ACT GREAT. MY OPINION OF A HEAVY BATTLE CROSS.
    WILDESIDE'S C.B. AKA CHICO BLANCO:
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=170740

2. Re: artical on "battlecrosses"

The only game lines working in the uk are Lee and chocolate king. The farmer boys used mainly imported stock. This didnt always work well so they used some native old reid/patrick lines knocking about. Guess what......they were hard to live with! Game dogs are where you find them. Look at alvin. Great producer and pit general. UK dogs are bred very tight due to limited stock which is how the OFRN originated.

3. rooster

rooster Banned

Great quote. So with that comment could we leave out all the nationalism stuff (I lived in Korea for a while and got sick of Koreans saying Korea was the best at everything), There are great dogs in many parts of the world Russia, Phillipines, Thailand, UK, USA. SO like Northern lads says "great dogs are where you find them".

p.s.

Northern lads I love your signature line:D

4. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

Wasn't there another article on battle crosses???

5. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

6. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

Wasn't there one that talked about hybrids or something like that?????