1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Assault Weapons Ban

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deepsouth, Feb 26, 2009.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,I miss Cooper.

2. WWII

WWII Banned

http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcfullau.html

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I had also read the article about murders with legally owned automatic weapons.And if you go by statistics they don't seem to be killing hardly anybody.I'm sure more people have been killed with scissors,than civilians with legally owned machine guns.

4. The Teflon Don

The Teflon Don Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the way this Mexican violence bullsh!t keeps making the news, combined w/ all the recent shootings, there will be another ban. and just like 94-04, crime will not be affected.

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Our dogs are being slaughtered because of stupid laws that restrict what "We can own and have the right to purchase" I see nothing wrong with owning any gun , but no nuclear , we have bigger problems like negligent doctors with scalpels. people lets get are priority's straight. Our rights= Our freedom