1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

automatic dog feeders

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mr.Mr.203, Jul 12, 2014.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I'm just curious, for the people that have 100+ dogs that are too lazy to actually drop some food in a bowl, I wonder do they clean up dog shit? How is that accomplished, do they train their dogs to eat their own shit? Automatic shit scooper too, huh? I guess if you get a lot of rain that solves the watering the dogs also. Shit, I'm waaaaaaay behind the ball LOL.

2. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

While you are drop feeding all those dogs, others are working them or using the time to clean up after them and give them the best housing and care. Not trying to be a cheap bastard or trying play like they are a real dogman by using the excuse why they are 'trying to keep them slim so it is easier to make weight". :lol:

I know this hard for many to understand, because they lack the experience in trying or having more then a couple of dogs.

But then again, who has a 100 dogs anymore?

3. treezpitz

You got me fuked up if you truly believe that about me lol. I'm far from cheap and you've never heard me on here acting like some dog man. I'm also not the one on here acting like I'm king of dogs either LOL.

4. treezpitz

And you've only assumed I said I like keeping them slim "to make weight". Quit assuming.