1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Awful shrieking noise

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by PitNJ75, Jul 29, 2010.

1. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Haha, well that mutt may not be a bulldog, but that is definitely the best mutt I've ever heard of. Definitely a mutt that is worth its feed. What was he mixed with if you don't mind me asking. I'm going to say he's a bully lurcher, cuz I've seen a few bully lurchers like that, especially those with whippet.

2. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

he was a pitbull maybe shepard and the vet said dingo was in him.he died in a yard accident.wish he was still around.the dog on my name got off and chewed threw the pin.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
  3. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

hey mike, why are you calling the mutt game just because it was an escape artist?

4. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

I see a lot of shepherd in him. You have pics of him in other angles? I don't see the pit, but it is probably the angle. I don't think he has dingo in him, I'd say most likely pit shepherd though. The pit shepherd and pit lab mix seems to be really common.

5. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

I think he is calling the dog game due to it's propensity to fight. He said gamest mutt, he never said deadgame etc. Hell, patterdales and other terriers are game. Though no dog's gameness can compare towards the gameness of a true bulldog.

6. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

People like you? Saving our asses? Did I meet you at any of the anti-BSL meetings/rallys, by any chance?

Frankly, I don't know you from a can of paint. However, what I do know is that every time a thread like this comes up, you are the first running your mouth about letting a pit bull chew up some other dog. Between you, me and the internet your attitude just screams "don't know shit with shit to prove".

7. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

If he really is from NY, I'm moving to Jersey or PA.

8. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

that mutt would jump on any dog he was near.male female.never put him in a fight to know true game but he couldent compare to my others but he didnt care.most of the yard accidents ive had always had him in it.he was my boy R.I.P.

9. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

At least he went out the way a deadgame dog would've gone

10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

he tryed so hard he did become deadgame...

11. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Hey, I don't know if you met me but I was there (by happen stance) anti-bsl victory and so was my check (on purpose). I'll seek you out next time around. (Long Island victory) I'm new to the net, not new to the dog's. And the dog's are opening themselves up to me awful fast.

I don't want to be the anti-bsl guy, I want to be the pro personal property right's guy. It's the wrong fight... All animal right's laws re unconstitutional except those that concern cleanliness and public health.

It seems like you don't want someone in your lane. (Which I'm not) Relax and mind yours. Re-read the thread.

And when have I ever spoke about chewing up someone's dog before this thread. Haven't.

It content/specific situational. Iwas on the phone with LA CAL, ACLU yesterday

Thats where the fight is.

12. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I think that's a point for me; plus a chihuahua on the dangerous dog list, I think that's two point's for me.
    ??? for you.
    Enjoy your acreage, I got neighbors in a crowded city, I have to be on my grind/guard.

PS. H/Coast way to keep a dead thread going

let it go, Sir

13. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Clarification: small check to a supporting org for that purpose.
    By happen stance: and just happen to be in the area for the celebration.

With a chihuahua in the books, still think it deserves credit... In comparison to most

14. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

My lane? Listen man, you need to think a little more before you speak and type. The silly-ass "let the dogs do what they're bred to do" advice you seem to throw around every time a situation comes up is a recipe for disaster. You really want to help pit bull people protect their right? Start telling them about how to keep their dogs out of dumbshit situations in the first place. Just because your dog has the leash on when the off-leash dog attacks does not mean your rights will be respected, protected or that your dog will survive. Lots of times cops show up and they don't give a fuck who has a leash; the pit bull's getting shot because they can't control the situation and billy clubs make shitty breaking sticks. You may be able to handle your dog in any given situation. Can you say that for everyone you're giving "advice" to? A few years ago I came across a crowd of folks trying to stomp a kid's dog to death because it would let go of the off-leash lab that ran up and grabbed the Pit Bull. Hell man, some off-leash ankle biters ran onto my property, fucked with my dogs and got schooled. Then I got sued and lost. Imagine that. On top of that I had to go through hoops hunting for new homeowners' insurance. You see it isn't always about right, too often its about image. With that in mind I'm going to say that although your heart may be in the right place, your image says "uninformed and looking for trouble." Shit ain't fair, especially when you have a Pit Bull.

15. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

:goodposting: especially in regards to the "let the dogs do what they're bred to do" because that's what I tried to explain to him it truly is nothing but a recipe for disaster.

16. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

You guy's are missing the point....

The word's let the dog's do what they're bred to do never were typed by me.

Sorry to hear you lost. If you guy's read my whole post you would understand.

As far as image the image of people fighting to protect there rights is stronger than letting them paint you with a brush and no one speaking up on the other side.

I may be young dumb and idealistic. But the other side is old young idealistic and still going... Fight harder.

Dont look for trouble but be game enough to finish if trouble come's

All aspects especially Legally

17. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Man,....you're just going to have to see for yourself.
    Game enough to finish if trouble comes.....right...right....
    Clearly, you don't have shit to lose or learn. More power to ya.

18. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

outrightmike I here your admiration for that dog do you think also it has to do with the other dogs in yard. Like if you had that same dog as a pup but he was raised with champ <ST1:pLabrador</ST1:p Maybe he would have tried to out do them in the lab expertise. I think the dog really had a love for you and he was up to make you happy no matter what. That must be the foundation of all created breeds the desire to make humans pleased with there actions.

19. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

i only had him and his dady to start with and he started after his dady at 4months but what your saying is diff what does happen.they diff will do whatever makes there owner happy.thats why i dont train them not to fight thats impossble but i try to show them like pulling running pleases me and it works so far.

20. U.T.K'S SCORCH

U.T.K'S SCORCH Big Dog

Its called a ''WAR CRY" where i'm from lolz!