1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Awww, hell nah....": The dog edition

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by KuttersKru, May 26, 2009.

1. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

"Awww, hell nah....": The dog edition

Intelligent discussion tastes like candy and rainbows. Savor it.
    What are some things from dogs in your household that you do not/would not tolerate?

My list:

• Food aggression (getting fresh with me over food I bought in the house I pay for? Oh no, no, no :rolleyes:)
    • Territory aggression towards me
    • Aggression towards friends/family/myself
    • Extreme nervousness (sorry if you don't agree, but as far as I'm concerned in the APBT/terriers/guardian breeds if it can't be fixed, it's a cull)

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Re: "Awww, hell nah....": The dog edition

A mentally/temperamentally UNstable dog. And yall can take that anyway yall want.

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Re: "Awww, hell nah....": The dog edition

we cull for things like , human agression, being timid, and being a CUR (most impt),
    food agression towards humans, I prefer not to be shy, but have been fooled when put on hog hunts...,

cull and cull hard