1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

b-lines ch cowboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by tangdogg513, Aug 23, 2010.

1. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

I dont know abt his ch. Status but I do know he produced and his offspring produced and their offspring are producing... I believe he is bred as he is papered now... Basically a jeep hb dog... Weve bred to dogs from jeep hb lines and it seems to click for us

2. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

wow...this thread was hard to read through........theres a lot of big ego's posting also...................so lets bring it back.........anybody legitimattly using Wildside Cowboy dogs with success???

ive seen a few from a friends yard.......out of the 3 he had.....1 i REALLY liked!....id feed 10 just like her lol.........ive even considered taking her to her half brother off stomp...

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [233089] :: RED ROVER'S BIG HEAD

lets see em folks!

3. redboy252

redboy252 Banned

if ANYONE up here can name ONE person that was an eye witness to his accomplishments, name them barney fife looked for 2yrs, and couldnt find ONE. as involved as he was and as many people that he knew you would think he could find ONE PERSON out if three events. then BIG MIKE called out b-line and they couldnt prove any thing. do the research, not one single person stood up for them. everything they had done was stricken from the books, and they were known as a FRAUD. now is this the type of stuff that i want to go along with my dogs? HELL NO

4. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

could be!..... i can give 2 shits what the dog did or didnt do. the dog wasnt the dickhead the camp was. and like was said before, i dont think ed would have dropped 25k on a dog hes never seen before lol. regardless, im not interested in how he performed im interested inn how he PrODUCED, period!

5. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

a men bro......

6. redboy252

redboy252 Banned

if you think ed faron dropped 25k on cowboy you must have fallen and bumped your head. first thing, i dont believe he had that kind of gold, do you know ed? second thing NO ONE wanted anything to do with them back then. didnt cowboy come from some dogs off ed's yard?

7. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

25k aint that much when your sellin 100 pups a year lol.....

i believe calamity jane was also on b lines yard..., they hung a ped on cowboy because they couldnt get the certs from gus' owner.....

to do with who? back when? because WSK had shit SMACKIN in the 90's....which i believe was the era........if your talking of b line gettin black listed..oh well......

regardless, my question wasnt concerning anything about WSK, again i just want to see what cowboy has produced........a lot of it out there, surely there must be someone doin em right.....

8. redboy252

redboy252 Banned

back then there were SEVERAL at any weight b-line had, but you couldnt melt that drowd down and our them on the camp i was runnin with. and the same goes for the rest of that crowd.

yea ed got SADIE, but my buddy whipped her sister black molly, she was a 1x'er.
    after a few years them boys started gettin better, but it took awhile.

it took years before they could even run with this side of the state. then when they did get hooked in they tried to out gold us, but what they didnt know was we had a backer with DEEP POCKETS and he was a dogman too.

needless to say we took the gold that time also. loser: boones joe came from fletcher just to beat us, and couldnt do it.

of course we all know this is for fictional purposes only.

9. showdogs

showdogs Banned

icepick seems very quiet lol

10. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

You know what I have not posted on here in a long while because I was sick of arm chair dog men. But this cowboy thread has got to take the cake. Look cow boy was a great dog . What Bline did wad bullshit. They basically ruined a good dogs name by hanging paper on him. The truth is cowboy was a friggin great dog. Weed was a great dog. If I remember right. His longest was 1:09. And all the others were in that time. And yes you have to watch who you get dogs from. But I guarantee you We got some down from Weed that will drop your jaw. Talk all the computer shit you want. Buy that's a fact.also to the guy knocking Chinaman dogs. You can tell the lack of experience by your comments you can not like breeders if you want but what jave you brought to the table. And before you even call me a puppy peddler . I've sold 2 pups 20 years ago. 1 -7months ago 1-10months ago.. so what ever.and Only dear Friends ever get Any of my Scooby pups.

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

And another thing its all ways the same group. Yea I know who yall are hardcore mike but you said it best. BIG. Lol like round.and Redboy I'm sure you have changed your name by now. It seems to me those Redboy hounds ain't doing so hot in the dirty south now.lol.why do you guys allways knock stuff that you think may take away from your puppy sales. Just like HC mike you know when Weed was out I didn't see yall knocking on doors to try your luck. What a fucking joke. To a answer you Yes there are cowboy dogs left in real dog men's hands. They didn't all go to peddlers that just sell and don't cull.and any time you or B.M. Want to see hit me up. Oh I forgot when you guys get invited you hide behind gold.. and this is just for Entertainment also...

12. I've sold 2 pups 20 years ago ( Yea right )

Cowboy is a money grifting fiction and so are you !!! Last time I heard from you you had 5 litters of pups ready to pop down from Cowboy.What did you do peddle all them or I guess you are raising them all ???

13. $25,000 for Cowboy youse must be crazy ! I am sure they made alot more than that off of him though.

And I doubt anyone was hiding from Cowboy like you make it sound.

14. I have a litter on the way off of weeds grandson

Sent from my HTC One SV BLK using Tapatalk

15. I have a grandson off ch. Weed.

Sent from my HTC One SV BLK using Tapatalk

16. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

10 Fun Cowboy facts.....
    1.beat 3 unknown champions in under a half hour in less than a year,NOT A SINGLE ONE VARIFIED.
    2.Sold to the biggest peddler at the time for $20k.
    3.B-lying was questionable by ALL, except the new owner who was selling Cowboy Outlaw pups for $750.
    4.The new owner wrote tothe journal that Cowboys parents were well over 11 years old when Cowboy waswhelped.
    5.The owner "BROKE EVAN" and started to question B LYING ,dug up a Champion that was buried on the yard and DNA tested her and confirmed that Calamity Jane was the dam.
    6.Calamity Janes record was unvarified like her son Cowboy.
    7.process of elemination varified his sire as Gus.
    8.The new owner realised he bred Cowboy and bought him back for way too much as he had no titles.
    9.The journal banned all B LYING reports including Cowboy,Calmamity Jane,CH Gator & CH BRUTEs brother GR CH RAMBO who was so good had no visable battlemarks (a person went to breed to him and detoured cause this) and all the CH and GR CHs they say they had from Bob Meddlin who states he never knew the"new Medllin fellow" who was claiming kinship.
    10.After all Cowboys merrits are stripped(pedigree,titles & owners)he got alot of female action and put some honest bulldogs on the ground,I know a man who worked something out with WS and bred a daughter of renegade ( gr ch romeo sis) to cowboy and threw 9 good ones out of 13.NOT BAD...
    COWBOY IS NOT A CHAMPION AND SHOULDNT BE TITLED AS SUCH,SHOULD READ WILDSIDES MOST PEDDLED STUD.

17. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

I had one down off jk deals shadow to aaa. That was a keeper and jk deal bred his litter mate for years