1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

b-lines ch cowboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by tangdogg513, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

One way to look at it, but I am guessing it was another, lol.

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

4. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

5. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

if you can careless about abilty or gameness then why even own a dam bulldog ? Thats what this breed is based on lmao if you want a show dog buy a dam Poddle :)

7. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

whoever told u this shit gives real dogmen a black eye...1x as a ch wtf ever a piece of shit yes:)

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You're gonna hurt some feelings.............lmao.

9. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Who was the two posts above directed at lol im lost

10. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

"good dogs are where you find them" ;)

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I think people are reading too much into what some folks are saying we are talking about breeding cur's who are already proven producer's but not very good performer's. Yard boy is not saying he is breeding cur's on his own yard or that he would take a chance on a cur who wasn't already proven to be a producer he is talking about breeding a cur who was already a proven producer and under those circumstances only. Read between the lines people. Which by the way we are speaking in a historical sense this is not what we do because I for one don't even breed dogs . And if I remember correctly Yard Boy doesn't breed either. But you give me a cur who has been known to produce winner's pre 76 bred to the right dog or just throws performer's no matter what it's bred to and your damn right I would breed it because I know it's going to produce it's ass off why wouldn't I want a whole yard full of performer's off that one cur lol. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
  13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I seriously doubt u get a whole yard full of performers from a cur!!...u might be lucky to get one good one!!....the percentages or just to low to take a chance!!..so basically ur saying it cool to breed to a cur!...lol...the cur gene will always be there!...any cur can produce a nice dog until the time comes for him to quit!.....yes, I would breed to a proven producer that's not a cur but noway in hell I would breed to a cur!!..i think that would be defeating the purpose!!...Seriously, do u kno of a cur who is just producing winners ( pre 76)?

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Historically crush bones it's been proven there were cur's who were bred that produced performer's no matter what they were bred to or if they were bred to a certain dog in high percentages and yes they were cur's look at the history of the dogs you will find several. I don't make the rules it's been proven that it has been done before and it worked . Yes cur's were bred who quit!!! but they produced their asses off. I respect the fact you wouldn't take the risk to each his own but not everyone would agree.

15. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Reno didnt quit, both losses he had seizures

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Cur's who quit but still good producer's

Snooty

CH Rascal

Lee's Reno

Those are just a few there are more.

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Bullyson was another one

18. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I heard snooty loss game so that's not a cur in my book......didnt here that about rascal either!

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

That's a debate about bullyson!!!...heard to many good dogman say he didn't quit

20. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Wood's Snooty quit it was printed in the journal that he quit 2 times against Rascal & OX

CH Rascal stood the line on his first time out he won 8 matches afterwards

And freaking bullyson was not only a man eater he also quit !!