1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Bad Breeder's List"...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Suki, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

"Bad Breeder's List"...

I found this on another site, and I'm not certain/sure as to its accuracy, but figured you guys can read it and judge for your selves. It contains a list of kennels "not to deal with"...
    as stated, you guys can be the judge.
    Just a "head's up"...
    some of the posts are older, but it was just posted again, as of yesterday.
    ****once again, I'm not sure how accurate it actually is.****
    don't shoot the messanger ;) ...
    http://www.diablopitkennels.com/badbreedslist.htm

2. Re: "Bad Breeder's List"...

I am really supprised razers edge is not on here.

3. Attila

Attila Guest

Re: "Bad Breeder's List"...

I never heard of any of them. Don't reckon they have any thing I would be interested in anyway. Seems like that list could become a hate list though for some one just pissed at another. It would be good information if indeed correct for the potential buyer.

4. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

It's a list of kennels that are not giving what they promise. Like, if you promised to do something for me in exchange for something I made, and you never honored what you said, you'd make the list.

5. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Did anyone other than me notice the common denominator with most of the kennels on that list?

6. Suki

Suki Guest

LOL!!! can I plead the 5th?!!!!!:D ;)

7. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I did notice that more than a couple are running dogs off of Gotti. Just a bunch of oversized mutts!

8. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

When I was shopping aroud on the net for a new pup a few months ago, just about every kennel that i visited was breeding blues or advertising them. I'm really annoyed with blue dogs and people buying into them.

9. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

That is Mike Padilla's site. Those dogs are the denver "38" . He hasnt updated the site or done anything with it since his dogs were killed

10. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Fo sho' dawg. We knowz da real dealz up in here. Representin'. :rolleyes:

11. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Oh that hits hard. So the kennel trying to expose bad breeders was destroyed because of the government's outlook of the APBT due to bad breeders. That hits me in the stomach.:(

12. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Yep ... :(

13. Attila

Attila Guest

Damn isn't that a kick in the nuts. I remember writing that lawyer about that. The lawyer is a real penis skull.

14. Suki

Suki Guest

penis skull.....
    now that's one I've not heard before......:D

15. Re: "Bad Breeder's List"...

I was just about to say the same thing. penis skull ROFL

16. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

why is that i own a blu dog....not because of the hype just because i like the color

17. Attila

Attila Guest

Mostly because a high percentage of them now are not pure breeds. Nor were most bred to be to standard. Not saying yours if worked and tucked that stomach up wouldn't be that way. Breeding for color always seems to involve sacrificing other aspects to get the colors desired more often. It isn't any thing personal about a dog being blue it is why is it blue. By chance or by breeding soley to get blue putting game or something else to the side or being of less importance.

18. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

ive done ALOT of reasearch on my dogs blood line questioning her being pure breed is out., most of her faminy are champion dogs and from what i can see shes only a second gen. blue. and to say that you would loose somthing or not be full blood by breeding for the blue color is crazy.,,,its just like breeding for brown or black, its purley genetic it has nothing to do with another breed or loosing the 'pitt bull' standard

19. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

now i do believe that when you start breeding for size that you may loose those things.....as far as color .....top notch kennels even breed for color like york and gaff, cheeks.......you get what im saying.i had heard that rumor before but i talked to virginia york about it and she told me alot of stuff to set it straight...shes in my bllod line and a real sweet lady so we talk alot

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2006
  20. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

That may or may not be true about your dog, who knows for sure,so many peds are just made up nowadays to make dogs looks good and on top of it the dog is bred for that color you wanted so all in all it's a fraud dog and you could be a fraud too. That wasn't the point I was trying to make though. I made the statement about blues because I noticed most of those kennels on the "bad breeders list" were breeding blues.

BTW: Just because your dog hass this great pedigree doesn't make it a great dog. More than likely the above statement I made is correct about the papers being hung and I bet someone took two blue dogs and stuck them together to make a quick buck. Don't worry about it though, it's your dog and in the long run you have to take care of him, not me. Good Luck with him!