1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

badger trial dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by blanch, Feb 9, 2010.

1. When will this shite end do you know many people with tame pet badgers

2. 5. Badgers in captivity shall not be used for tests or training

3. molly

molly Banned

4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

so your saying they trap a badger and let there dogs on it, instead of getting each dog to get its own badger from a wild setting! this keeps gettin more inteligent as wel go, i'm not going to knock a countrys traditions, but youguys are all twisted your dogs can't kill badgers!we got it, ours can!, and we should just come to terms on this, caue its never ending!!

you asked if it was a gametest, and could it work as a gametest, answers NO,still NO, always will be NO!

, so test your terriers as you wish, but you gain no knowledge about your animal, other than it grabs and hold in the dark! :rolleyes:

6. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

wow, and i thought peds online had all the clowns.

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

8. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

what????:confused:

10. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Couldnt have said it better:cool:

11. matty

matty Big Dog

Look whats the issue here, these trials have been going on for a long time and they guys that worked like this know a lot more than me,, sampson1 and Buck. It was considered a gametest, no one is talking about killing a badger above ground etc. Look at the rules do more research, like it or not regardless what you say or how much you take the piss it was a test of gameness and many a good dog men would agree. You are just blind, ignorant and got your heads up your arses, like i say do more research before taking the piss.

12. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

[​IMG]

its not the gametest you put a pitbull terrier threw to see if its game!,

might be for them squirrel dogs, but thats it, if you thing that it a way to seeing if you amstaffs or pitbulls are "game" your an idiot, aswell!!

it would be killed no problem, so fuck off! head up my arse! check your self matty, see the forum title, Game-dog.com, only gametest i know heres, the gametest! ,the one and only, nothing to do with badgersgood old Gametest,where a apbt, proves its worth.

our game test aren't the same obviously:rolleyes::rolleyes:,

and like i stated, it was an oldschool method of how you train your dogs over there, don't prove nothing about a box dog! hell not sure if it proves a fucking thing to be honest.

13. blanch

blanch Big Dog

it would be killed above or below ground then buck E owens? how do you know have you ever even seen a wild european badger?????you dont know, a couple of people on here are talking FACTS (as opposed to opinions) your not one of them

14. Hairy Kelly

Hairy Kelly Banned

a badger is a worth opponent for any type of pit dog from any sides of the pond, and if you think that your dog can kill one signal handed then same on you for not doing your home work on your opponent. it would be a match worthy of seeing the best of the best from both sides. they are one hell of a beast.

15. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

its not a gametest in the pitbull terrier sence of the word?! how many ways can you put it, you strain your dogs to hold an not back, we established that , you say its a gametest, i say nah its not,

you may call it a gametest like thousands of eroupean varmit hunters, but in the pitbull terrier sense of the word there is no way in hell its a gametest, of you would be keeping every dog you owned cause , that badgers, done! you can say your badgers are supper duper tough! whatever, i'm not buying into it!

we got coons that big here, and maybe our 8 mos old pits would re think it, but i guarantee you a mature pitbulldog would wreck that badger...don't make a difference,

there no debaiting it,

matty got a burst of courage cause i talked about coursing the wrong way, i get it, whatever, its still not a gametest!

hell i think a pitbull and a wolverine would be quite the sight, but I'm not going to call call it a gametest!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

i'm not saying these thing are deffensless, there probably tought, but seriousluy what young cur dogs are you using on badgers! your lil terriers, they grab and hold, what makes your dog, this is all above ground, so there's no confusion. or maybe all that growling an furr puffing got your dogs intimidated, but not here,

a game pitbull would be the only pure match for another pitbull to be tested on, to be a gametest,

your badgers are tough, but not tough enough.

ever seen what a beaver can do to a dog?! still don't make it a game test!;)

17. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

above ground a badger is no test for a decent pit bull thats a fact.

18. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

^^^^^^ get'em BUCK lol

19. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

answers no, and badges aren't a form gametesting a pitbull terrier!:cool: ,if anything its a form of hunting ....
    or classed with coursing, hell hog hunting is a form of hunting and coursing, but not a gametest, some consider it yes, but its NOT!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
  20. Hairy Kelly

Hairy Kelly Banned

fearless joe fought a badger in his earth, it was his last fight he died in the cellar of the oldcross guns 24 hours later,a few weeks later the badger was matched against two bull mastiffs on the same day one dog at a time, the 1st dog lasted 23 mins and the 2nd lasted just over two mins before it had had a nuff, it had two more battles in the next few weeks on fighting staffs and he won them as well, all of his fights was we've good dogs of there day in the 1930s, the badger was let lose on a farm for breeding so i would say that it is a good test for a dog