1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Banjo

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by LA_Headhunters, Apr 26, 2004.

1. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Just a pic for ya

Attached Files:

2. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Also one of BB Red

Attached Files:

3. 3BK

3BK Pup

Hey SHON, can yah put BANJO up in the AVATAR List! And some other great bulldogs!!! And I'll get Banjo as my Avatar! Cool!!!!:D

4. X

X Banned

That's a good idea man, I'll do that as soon as I get the chance :)

5. 3BK

3BK Pup

That'll be greaaaat!!! Can't wait. Hit me up if you're done wit it, ayt? I know u will... Thanks Shon mah Mayn!!!! Yo' tha MAN!!!! EHeheh...

6. X

X Banned

I have added 6 of them: (in alphabetical order)

• Banjo
    • Chinaman
    • Frisco
    • Honeybunch
    • Jeep
    • Mayday

To make it interesting, you must have 50 or more posts to use them.

If you would like more added, please reply, with the picture that you would like added, to this post.

7. 3BK

3BK Pup

THANKS SHON!!! GOT MY BANJO!!! YEAH!!!!

hmmm... add dogs like Lukane, Big Red, other great carver dogs? hmmm... can't think.... shiiiii.... my mind is blocked! LOL

8. X

X Banned

I don't have any good pictures of them... post some here :)

9. 3BK

3BK Pup

I will when I get home from the office... Good work Shon!!!

yis!

10. Is this Coy'sGR CH Banjo? If so, it is good to see some of what my dogs come off of. Hey, how can I find out if some of the dogs in my pedigrees have become ROM or Champions?

11. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

what about this one of homer

12. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

[​IMG]sorry link didn't work this will be a good avatar

13. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Is this Coy'sGR CH Banjo? If so, it is good to see some of what my dogs come off of. Hey, how can I find out if some of the dogs in my pedigrees have become ROM or Champions?

YEP THATS HIM FIND HIS PED AND LOOK AT HIS SIBLINGS AND OFFSPRING...........

14. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

15. Thanks for the BB Red pic!!