1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Barney Fife

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by preme, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

No problem preme everybody is entiteld to his upinon. i do know that Bullyson made a impakt (same as snooty ecetera) so big that there are not alot of dogs around who dont have that quiter in there peds!!. and he produced his share of deadgame dogs who whent on to produce game dogs.

2. Boze

Boze Top Dog

preme has his way limey got his way ben got his way in the end you are the one feeding them and if my decisions are proving themselves to be good ones then it does not matter what the next guy thinks. someone might think my dogs are curs or that i aint got good dogs but if i asm consistently at the top then that other mans opinion is worthless unless he gets in there and proves me wrong. this is what makes competition and if more people realized that people will always breed and use what they feel is good then there would be a competitive but civil sport with men who all have one thing in common which is a love for bulldogs, cuz at the end of the day we should look at what makes the same and keeps us together not down each others throats this is a good thread that has actually stayed on point.

preme likes this.
  3. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

I always thought MC put a chunk of lead in Bullyson's ear after that show. Guess I was wrong.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yall should get the carver documentary. lots of talk of bullyson & his matches from guys that were there. video of the famous littermates as pups & great stories of carver.

preme likes this.
  5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Barney was a great contributer to the dogs and was very humble in his writings, sure miss reading his ol'tales...
    Good read and a valued opinon...

6. Stinson & glover tuffy is still called gr ch to this day! no body say's any thing about him getting beat by Cajun ike? 35 year's I've ben asking myself why!

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Nice post Jay Creekmore, but I love your avatar better," A HOOF IN THE GRILL OF THE CAR",lmao...
    I always thought those two dogs were of the bulldog type also, nice find and choice of avatars...