1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

BB's 800hp 2007 EVO 9 se street car

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Lol............................

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

custom "ITS" F4 turbo it's basicly a gt 37R. switched from a hks gt3037 custom burns stanless headers greddy titanium exht, aem stand alone RC1000cc injecters inovative boost controler mangus manifold CP pistons manley rods 280 cosworth intake mivec cam port/polish don by mazworx KW dual resovor suspension volk CE 27 limited edition 19x10 rims brembo's tilton carbon clutch & sheperd stage 3 trans carbon hood/trunk. 12' JL w6 & JL amp with boston tweets & alpine deck. that's about everything off the top of my head.

corvettedex likes this.
  3. elibred

elibred Big Dog

$$$$$$$ thats about all i could make out of that last post there lol

4. art

art Big Dog

lol real tlak to

5. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Nice , My brother is Building a MKIII Supra with a gt35R Garrett Snail Peice, It is .020 over Eagle H-Beams and Forged Crank HKS supporting Hardware(IC,BOV, etc) Walbro twin pumps full ARP everything and was estimating 7-750 HP depending on which ECM system he went with,He was about to put the engine in when a guy on a forum made an offer on Motor Tranny so He is Pondering selling to get a 1jz put in...... Sweet ride BTW

6. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

ya eli sometimes i want to kick myself in the ass after spending the $ lol. but i figure it's good advertisement for my shop when i open up..........tex that sounds like a nice supra he building. once he hits 750 he going to want 1000hp lol. i pland on only 450hp then that went out the windo after my boy anthony broke the hp record 1047hp in his evo............irish we don't have the new starlet over here.a few years ago i was trying to buy a pulsar gtr but decided on building this insted.

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

if someone can tell me how to resize pic's i will post some of my pro mod evo 8 drag car. the car in the pic's i post is a evo 9 my other one is a fucking monster. 2.3 stroker motor dogbox tube frame im hoping to run 7 sec 1/4 mile awd.

9. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

No pistons! Custom turbo....zoom, zoom...

[​IMG]

10. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Fd body style?

11. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

It's getting completely remade...for the third time. A few major features include a wider, lower body, air suspension, new paint, ICE...

[​IMG]

And more updated:

[​IMG]

Revelator and corvettedex like this.
  12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

rotaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy i sure do like them. the manifold looks great. is it aluminium ? if so that's great work because aluminium is hard to weld. i regret passing up a 93 rx7 my friend had to sell. i bet it's fun to drive on the mountains. i'd like to take a trip to deal's gap in tennessee sometimes.

13. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Holly fuck-----r u serious.....i bet that thing is insane fast......VERY NIVE......killin flies and spiders off my barn ceiling with a stiffie now........looooooook out.

14. elibred

elibred Big Dog

thats cool whats the time frame for you to open up shop... when money gets back stable we're gonna finish our demo and have a brick and mortar location for our car audio shop

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i was partnered in a shop named T*SR in hollywood. but it went under due to the economic situation a few years ago. that & 3 shops in the area opened with dynos & we didn't have one so that went our customer base lol. now im just enjoying my life & getting things out of my system. eventually when i slow down i will open "outlaw empire motorsports" but i ain't sure when. i have everything in order. but running a business is a big pain in the ass.

16. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Had me a skyline a while back 33 gtr which was pretty impressive but coundnt do the time you are doing in the evo..the new nissan gtr looks awesome just done the nurenburg ring in 7m 10s..

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

here is some eye candy lol my o'l lady at HIN with one of my cars.........[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

here is my other car this is 05 evo9gsr pro mod car.............[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g334/benbrockton/winn.jpg[/IMG] this pic was the day before i shipit off to get built. [​IMG] that went with it lol.[​IMG]

19. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

We should have a lot more photos like these first two on GD. Only the girls should be posing next to your favorite dog. Now that would be a nice thread. PS; very nice car, I have grown out of money pits like that. I prefer now to drive my reliable, "fast enough" 911 C-4.

20. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

I reply to the wrong set of photos. But you get the picture.