1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Been Wanting A Hanging Scale

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by wardogkennels, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I've got a digital hanging scale. Bought almost a year ago from sporting goods store when I needed one quick. It only registers up to 50lbs and was pretty accurate at first. Not sure if its been thrown off since though, I need to re test it

2. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

There is a brand called palouze that has a small base and is economical. You may have to modify it to fit you dog. :dogtongue:

3. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

4. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

This site must be the one we (company I work for) loose alot of sales too.

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

ME+MATE USED TO USE OLD TYPE SCALE'S IN LOCAL BUTCHER'S,HANDY UNTIL ONE MORN A NEIGHBOUR WALKED IN-TO SHOP,SAY'S THAT LAST TIME SHE'L BUY MEAT HERE LOOKING AT DOG HANGING ON SCALE'S,LUCKILY SHE SAW FUNNY SIDE OF THING'S.ANYWAY BEST THING A-BT OLD TYPE IS THEY WERE CONSTANTLY REG.PEOPLE DID NOT MOAN A-BT A FEW OZ's,EITHER SIDE.:)

6. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Tremendous post.

:D

7. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

8. Amazon is the best place to got a good hanging scale . A lot of different hanging scales are there with different features and functions. I have also bought a good one from there .Some of these can be used as commercial scales. !

9. A lot of hanging scales are there in market with different prices and functions. Mostly these scales are used as commercial scales and ebay is the best source for purchasing it.

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I used to have a hanging scale, lost it yrs back. Wanted to get another when I found out it was missing. My son brought me my Rapala fish scale. Digital and good up to 50lbs. Does it for me since I don't like them over that anyhow. Test it monthly before weigh and wormings. Never off and cost less than $30.