1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Beer for dogs

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea im not sayin in a sense of "taking credit" for the win. what i meant was if they do win with a dog thats hopp'd up, then how do they know to breed it or not?

i mean lets say i win 15 matches with a dog thats on pcp for every match (pre 76 of course lol)

should i now breed my 15xw because he won 15 matches on drugs?

thats what im askin, at that point are you breedin the 15xw dog or a strung out cur?

2. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Shit thats true man why in the hell would you give a dog beer lol I dont see no positive in it either.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

LWG probably 90% of ch/grch are on something. if it's working why fix it if it ain't broken. you better believe if a camp is turning out 15xer on PCP. other camps will try it out on there shit. folks probably looked at don mayfeeld crazy when they got wind he was using azim(sp)

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

it just makes it seem hard to judge the dog is all.

if im payin a stud fee, i want to make sure im paying to breed to a super game bulldog.

not just a talented curr that won matches cuz he was on drugs.

not disagreein that it happens, thats irrelevant

just curious to how they know to judge if its worth breedin to,

i personally wouldnt want to spend 3 years sittin on a litter hopin it was the bulldog side that made that CH. instead of the drugs that carried him there.

you see that point im tryin 2 get at?

5. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

An old dogman once told me all you get from giving a dog dope is a junkie looking for a fix once the dope wears off.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

sure i see your point. better get use to gambling LWG. because you ain't going to ever know what folks (pre 76) did in there keep. example "chinaman" do your research on bob felix then tell me if you still feel the same.

7. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I heard this not to long ago also.But i will say this,i know a smoker that gave his petbull a couple shotguns of meth and the dog went into seizures.:eek:

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

JT, poor dog!

BB, Ima follow up on that

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

non-alcoholic beer wouldnt be too bad.when i had any dogs there was one that would wait till id finish my bottle of beer n carry it in her mouth while out walking,still some froth in bottom,so she got some licks of it.was a funny sight to see.....owner and dog with bottle in the mouth.not once did she ever go to AA tho.!!:D

10. art

art Big Dog

shit flokes will do to win..seen heard of a lot of shit to ...win strw a mofo to

11. beanieman

beanieman Banned

sick that they even did it in the first place, no drugs for my dogs

12. kdue

kdue Big Dog

i rather save the beer for myself!!!

13. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Ok, so after asking a few dogmen from overseas via email, they said that the herbs, honey, and beer, etc. is just to prevent illness.

Herbs, such as ginseng, milk thistle, rosemary extract, etc. is supposed to be for organ health

Honey is supposed to prevent allergies

Beer is suppossed to prevent worms. Also the beer used is supposed to be denatured, which is nonalcoholic beer. The mixture of beer is supposed to kill intestinal worms.

Thanks for everyone that posted and contributed.

14. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

poison for a dog....poison for humans....hmmm me and my girl are a sober team ;)

15. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

beer, or brewer's, jeast which is dead is a good suppliment for dogs eating kibbles and no meat.

16. beanieman

beanieman Banned

in my country we say : a cold beer on a hot summer day is like an angel pissing on your tongue :p

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

:D:D:dogdrink:

18. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Odoouls alcohol free #1 also if you let beer sit I think alcohol will eventually evaporate and beer gets real flat #2 carbs & caloric would still be present.
    That’s as far as I’d push it . But to crack open a cold one no way could be good

19. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Use caution with the brewers yeast,it has some benefits,but it can cause ear infections like a mother fucker.Took me a couple months to figure out what it was.Once i quit adding it all ear problems stopped.

20. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

i used to give my dog some beers. she used to love it lols :dogdrink: