1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Before and after pics

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PitDawg, Nov 18, 2005.

1. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Mo x Scrappy Joe litter

As pups:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now at 18 months:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Viper X Roxy litter

The females:

[​IMG]

Now at almost 20 months old:

[​IMG]

25lbs in this pic

[​IMG]

29 lbs in this pic

Need to take photos of the other two females and get recent shots of the males.

3. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Ruger at 3 1/2 mths
    [​IMG]

And Ruger now (well about a month ago)
    [​IMG]

4. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Love that last pic of Ruger!!

5. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

That last pic of Ruger is great ;)

6. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Thanks you apbtluver and scrappyDoo! He was holding the truck down...LMAO :)

7. GG62405

GG62405 Pup

[​IMG]

Scooch (currently 1 1/2 yrs & 45 lbs): Pic 1 - July 15th 05' / Pic 2 - November 9th 05'

[​IMG]

Beau (currently 8 months & 48 lbs): Pic 1 - Agust 13th 05' / Pic 2 - October 1st 05'

Both Scooch and Beau are fosters, our "personal" dog if you will passed away in June. Scooch was going to be euthanized at our local Humane Society because he came down with kennel cough. The Humane Society did not want to spend the money to treat a dog, let alone a bully that may or may not be adopted while so many others were in line for his "public kennel spot." We've been fostering him since late July and he's turned out to be a pretty darn good dog although he's about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Beau was purchased by a guy who soon found out from his landlord that he couldn't have a pit bull. Beau found himself at the animal control shelter at about 3 1/2 months of age. A friend that works with this shelter regarding their pit/bully placement passed along his info to me and needless to say, we've been fostering him since early September. He's a little hellion.

8. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

Re: Mo x Scrappy Joe litter

What cute puppies! Nothing like a good ole pit bull smile!

9. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

thanks chopper. This litter all does the smile (I'll have to get pics of them doing it) along with at least one crazy ear.

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Great Pic of Ruger! He's looking really good!

11. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Heres my boy Angus at 9 weeks, at 12 weeks climbing onto a kids chair with a t-shirt in his mouth and most recently 18 months old at the AADR Nats in NC.

Attached Files:

12. That's my kinda dog!

13. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

I can't find Raven's 7-9 wk old pic, but here she is at 4m and the other three I took today. She is 9m @ 34.4 lbs. Can't find Candi's young one either, I guess they are where ever the other ones are...lol

Attached Files:

14. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

Raven is a pretty merle. I don't think I have ever seen one that color before.

15. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

Thanx! Her patches are grey with black spots. Wierd :confused:

Scrappy sure is grow'n. He a cutie. :p

16. Re: Mo x Scrappy Joe litter

17. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

Thank you very much. He is a very happy puppy :). He's growing fast. He weighs about 16 lbs right now.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

18. Marty

Marty Guest

This is AKA and Finale ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2005
  19. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

Marty, they were such adorable puppies that turned out to be gorgeous dogs :)

20. Marty

Marty Guest

Lol, Thanks ;)