1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Benensons bloodline?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jbpits91, Aug 13, 2012.

1. jbpits91

jbpits91 Pup

Hey everyone, i was looking into som of the older bloodline, specifically old family because the tend to have the red tone and nose. When i was browsing for kennels redpits.us came up. some of his dogs look pretty good, a few looked more like american bullys to me though. either way he said hes made his own bloodline named Benensons and doesnt tell where the orginal bloodline were from. Does any one have any experience or heard anything about redpits.us or this Benenson bloodline? thanks

2. Damion

Damion Pup

as far as i know their bullies used for weightpull and hog hunting .