1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

FL: Bernard Marsonek Accused Of Having Sex With Pit Bull

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by 305APBT, Mar 6, 2014.

1. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Children are not dogs. Are you saying people can't do what they want with their property just because you don't like the act? That sure sounds a lot like PETA and HSUS. Don't be such a hypocrite you old codger.

2. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

[​IMG]

This POS wouldn't last long in my neighborhood....

3. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Feastdog -" Are you saying people can't do what they want with their property just because you don't like the act? " Yup, that's what I'm saying - its why we have laws and moral codes to live by.
    "That sure sounds a lot like PETA and HSUS." LOL - Wow, You gotta go and pull the Peta & Hsus card? Sounds just like the people who pull the "Homophobic" and "Race" card when you don't agree w/ them.
    I'm done w/ this discussion - If this is a battle of wits, I'm at an unfair advantage.
    Olddog

4. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

You would be ok with Bernard living next door and engaging in this type of behavior? "Take it inside Bernie..." If this nut job is banging dogs, don't you think kids are next? Big difference in how someone houses, cleans up after, walks etc their pet. This though is a big sign of major problems.

Hell yeah dude looks like a Scooby Doo character when they take the mask off.

5. david63

david63 CH Dog

Louis Cypher I feel the same way. He would have to go or get the shit beat out of him.

6. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Well then that's a good neighbourhood. I wouldn't like to have him as my neighbour. Freak might be checking out your dogs when you're not around!

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I agree with OLD DOG...It sucks to know theres people like this out there, and others who think its okay.
    Poor dogs might get AIDS from that sicko...Wasn't beastiality rumored the source ???
    I thougt this might be a thread on Sarah Palen and I was wrong...
    Whats next, kitten-baiten???

8. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Don't get me wrong I don't approve of this dude fucking his dogs but to condemn his beastiality and then justify the game is hypocritical. It's true you are out matched and at an unfair disadvantage but console yourself as much you'd like. Please try and construct a logical argument as to why you're not a hypocrite before mentioning wits again. No hard feelings, thanks.

9. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

The dog was asking for it, and it looks like whoever took his mug shot was asking for it, too.

10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'll sum it up for you. Read the Bible and see what it says about beastiality.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

That's my logical argument and I don't really see how you can compare that to the game

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

12. dog666

dog666 Pup

Guys like that are sick in the head and should be beaten.
    I do fail to see why reading the bible has anything to do with it, i don't need a fictional book to give me a moral code on how to live my life or tread people.
    It's a book written by man and we al live in country's where the rules are made up by man so please leave religion out of this

13. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Homosexuality was once considered deviant behavior.To me a man sticking his Dick in anothers mans ass grosses me out just same as what Bernards sick ass did.Equally disgusting

14. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Lets not forget most people see someone tongue kissing some dog all the time onTV and real life .And to me thats Equally disgusting.

15. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

@feast dont lie motherfucker you done hit a dog before too? you nasty motherfucker lol!!!

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

U right I ain't gonna talk religion with a sumbitch with 666 in his name. Lmao religion is what you get in church, I read and live by the bible because it makes sense not cause somebody told me too.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

17. david63

david63 CH Dog

I agree 100 percent Cajun.

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....he said it was a-bit woof...but he had a howl off a time.....lol,,,