1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

best boyles blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by popi, Jul 12, 2004.

1. popi

popi Pup

who has the best boyles blood around im looking to get some very soon all oppionions will be greatly appreciated

2. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

check 2 threads down, already been a discussion on this maye that will help you ;)

3. AC

AC Big Dog

4. Gamest

Gamest Pup

5. AC

AC Big Dog

They've hit the 2 yr mark i think yours should be ready for the show now :) We have some in career mode right now. Holla at us sometime.

6. Gamest

Gamest Pup

;) all in due time ALL IN DUE TIME :D

7. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

I think Georgia and Florida probably would have the most. If I remember well Boyles lives in Georgia. I don´t know if anyone is selling anything heavy on Boyles blood. Your best bet would be in my opinion to look for either one of the two bloods that were the foundation of the Boyles´ line.

8. cgar

cgar Pup

i have a double bred pup off geronimo. she is looking really nice. shes gonna be a yr. soon. bbz has some real dogs.

9. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

10. cgar

cgar Pup

nice looking varmit. lol. nice pup and ped bbk. same to u alligator club.

11. Wayne

Wayne Big Dog

I have a little ruff 35lb bitch of Boyles` Cadillac Jack I`ll be breeding her about Jan. If anyone is interested you can E-Mail me below, or visit my Home Page and check her out its her name is Bella.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2004
  12. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

jose bull did he ever throw fast lane dogs are any winners? anyway i like the gr ch flash blood myself :)

13. jacmar23

jacmar23 Pup

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=137591
    Hello you are exactly right about the Boyles blood around here. I recently used one of those nicely bred males and the puppies at 4 weeks are trying to kill each other. Nice mix of boyles, chinaman, stp buck, jeep, and nigerino. The puppies act like their peds say they will.
    Jacmar23

14. pepsi

pepsi Pup

Titan is the REAL DEAL I saw him. As game as they come.

15. HCK

HCK Big Dog

16. pepsi

pepsi Pup

17. HCK

HCK Big Dog

About 3 weeks ago he got pretty sick.

18. pepsi

pepsi Pup

That's a shame. His best years were yet to come. He was def. a producer. Unfortunately not that many dogs were bred to him.

19. tboss

tboss Pup

question ?????? which way should i go here is one here one way i thought about pedigree #128048 this would be the pups pedigree and here is another way this is the sire ped#112463 and this is the moms ped#69275 any input would help she will be in soon thanks

20. LDK

LDK Pup