1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

best boyles blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by popi, Jul 12, 2004.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I was setting up to breed M.I.A. (about 2 months before we decided to go with geach) to something off their yard, I thank my lucky stars I went southern, my bitch might have still been there when that crap happened....sweeeww, felt like I dodged a bullet.:)
    But they had alot of winners and were putting them on the ground too. Anyone got some shit off them boys?

2. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

3. AGK

I've seen quite a few boyles dogs and of the ones I have seen, the ones that come down from this guy are at the better end of the spectrum:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=116366

We had this boy here, (Wardog Kennels on here, was the breeder of this fine animal):

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=293706

This fella right right was a wrecking machine!

Also we had this guy here who was one of the last sons off Emmitt,
    he was also a shit storm comming at you from 16':

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=307295

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
  4. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

i looooooooooooooovveeeeeeeeeeee slugger :D:D:D:D

5. AGK

6. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

no, i haven't - i haven't seen a 4x anything dog, as i really don't pay attention to that

have you seen this?

http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/BullSkull/

7. AGK

lol, I knew this would come up eventually, lucky I know all involved in this.........That is not Pontes site, that was made by California Jack when Ponte and Jack had a falling out (it's some funny shit though, yet Jack himself will tell you he bred to Sparky and got one male pup from the breeding that looked identical to Sparky and actually turned out to be a pretty good dog by the mane of Vise Grips Pantera) anyways, Jack made that page so Ponte went around telling everyone who would listen that he followed Jack one night and Jack went into a highway rest stop, when he didn't come back out, Ponte went into see what the deal was and he said (told everyone this...lol) Jack was on his knees blowing some trucker in the rest rooms of the rest stop. Kind of grade schoolish but it's some funny shit all the same. I won't get into the Sparky contraversy again, there is a thread on here regarding that already and to the doubters I still haven't had anyone take BBD's bet so enough said........

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
  8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Damn! I'm lookin to get my first "Bulldog" and i herd some shit bout him.... AGK just confirmed what i herd... I'm nolonger interested. i don't wanna take any chances wit my first "Bulldog" I want one from stock as real as they come. better my chances... thanks AGK.

Vic

9. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

LOL, WTF :eek:!!!... I spit soda on the work computer. damn bout to get me fired.... lol

Vic

10. AGK Now that was a good read LMMFAO !!!! :D

11. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

i knew all that, i just thought it was an entertaining site

12. AGK

It was entertaining, when I first saw it like 3 or 4 years ago I was like WTF, we bred to sparky twice, and got a female off one of his last litters. I seen all that and called my partner immeditely, then he started to tell this story to me....lol

13. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Damn ain't that some bumped up itsh! Lol

14. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Hey! Does anyone know about Bloody Bill and/or anything about the pups he has sired? Good or Bad. Thinking about buying a female directly off of him, but would like more info about his line. Input is appreciated! :)

15. This bloodline by far was my personal favorite

T-BOY (2XW)

Gr CH QUEEN OF HEART

MAVIS (1XW)

Spanky POR

Come visit Virtualpedigrees.com your FREE alternative! Coming soon register users are going to be able to add American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier and Bull Terriers Pedigrees to the database!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
  16. Well you should know by now how i like my Boyles /Bolio dogs bred
    Super F 'N tight looks like you have some good thigs you are trying to do AGK !! Hell i will plant 1 on your farm if you plant 1 on mine lol .:D

17. AGK

Thanks, I love a good, tight bred, bulldog. As for the planting seeds, thats possible, could work out well for both of us, hit me up in the Pm.

18. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

19. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

20. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Boyles crosses well into just about anything. I my opinion it is the perfect cross

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009