1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

best boyles blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by popi, Jul 12, 2004.

1. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Oh hell YEA GHK you know what's up with that!

2. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
  4. AGK

I talked to my guy down in Fl and he says Rottweiler was the real deal truth, as far as the buck dog goes he don't know about that, just that Rottweiler was a good dog.

5. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Yeah,...also heard the same thing as well. All I can say is that his son is doing the blood justice.

6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

really? were YOU there? I can answer that one

his owner and everyone that was actually there said the same thing, he quit and you're the only person thats ever said different and you were not there. It was never debated or had any controversey about it either

basing breedings around him doesnt take back that he's a cur

everyone here can kiss up to you because you live on the forums all day but you were not there

maybe you should have went with another one of your mentors dogs, Hitman (GEO) ended his career without quitting

7. Mayday81

Mayday81 Pup

these names have been mentioned but high sucess outta ch emmitt or walkers t-boy? them two lines mixed together maybe? just asking anyone who runs that stuff if its a high rate of bulldogs bred from it......

8. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

boyles stuff is my next option.. sooon very soon

9. AGK

Peppa thats some funny shit bro......

10. phill

phill Top Dog

i
    ve spent the last 10 years working with the flash x edie strain nothing but outstanding results almost all yung adults i've seen very smart they will mellow down around the age of 8 this guys best friends are a bullmastiff and a black cat http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=211914 gooing on 12 still breeding some females i've noticed don't have the longest breeding carier or how ever you spell that ..best results i've seen are the outcross rather than the line breeding,,, i've also seen what over dooing it with the spanky percentage will result in it will ruin your yard and anything that moves in it wheele barrols,motorcycles car tires the tractor and of course the worst of all the vacume cleaner

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
  11. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

they have a pure boyles dog out there named kunta, down from bolt action, right hand man stuff, throwing fire....

12. phill

phill Top Dog

13. phill

phill Top Dog

14. CTG

CTG Big Dog

sorry for the loss. was bred nicely

15. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog