1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Chinaman Stud?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Marty, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

Who do you all think is the best Chinaman bred stud dog alive today?

2. Do you mean a son off chinaman? are there any left? If you mean his grandsons, I'd say Elmo...

3. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

I agree with No Mercy. Elmo, I feel is the best out there. But I wouldn't count out Chinadawg.

YIS

Knock 'Em Out

4. J.W

J.W Pup

I got a femal off of chinadawg and his daughter chinabitch, i havent fooled with her yet. Hope she is a good hunter.

5. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

I think that the best Chinaman studs(no Frisco) are Rat and CH Casper at Eppinette KNLS. They are bred down from Chinaman real Heavy.

6. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Those are definitely 2 of the best without Frisco in the mix. Another is Frank White. Too bad he is old and I just recently found out thru a reliable source that he is now sterile.

Knock 'Em Out

7. J.W

J.W Pup

Just got back from eppinette kennels, looked at pup's off of rat, they look good, phil told us about the breeding he is fixing to make with casper and i forgot the female.

8. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

How old are those pups off of Rat now? Is Phil selling any?

Knock 'Em Out

9. J.W

J.W Pup

the pups are about 5 weeks, they look good. the litter was mostly males from what i could see they should go for about 600$

10. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Thanks for the info JW;) .

Knock 'Em Out

11. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Whats the boards opinion on the CH Casper dog? I have talked to Eppinette about the posibility of taking my Honey bitch (3/4 redboy) to him and he seemed really interested in the idea. Any input appreciated...
    BB

12. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

I've heard nothing but good things about CH. Casper. That would be a very interesting cross of the Earl Jr. blood with Redboy blood. If it was me, I'd definitely do it.

Kncok 'Em Out

13. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

The Earl Jr. stuff is fixing to make a big impact on the game. I believe it will over shadow the Frisco stuff soon.

14. J.W

J.W Pup

i try to keep everyone informed about game dogs buddy

15. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

I hear alot about there CH Chinaman (ROM) blood....Can any one tell me what the out is in there dogs?....Thanks for any info.....YIS

16. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Chinaman was an Eli/Snooty dog...
    I've seen em crossed with Bolio alot...
    BB

17. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Sorry about that I mean't, what is the out in Eppinette kennels Chinaman dogs...

18. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I think some of the best studs from the Chinaman line are;
    Kelly's China Boy (aka Cecil) Chinaman X Paladin cross
    Kelly's Prowler off Mojo Rising X Kelly's Boo
    Kelly's Mojo Rising (R.I.P)
    TWK's Mikey, off Mojo Rising X Blondies Cherry

Scotsman

19. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

The heavier Chinaman Studs that Eppinette has are CH Casper and Rat I think the out in them is some Rascal blood through Mountain Man's CH Homer.

20. I have a real good looking son off of ELMO who is looking real good right now. I hope that he shows with what is expected of him.