1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Jeep Stud?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Marty, Mar 26, 2004.

1. I Like Gr.ch.blackjack And His Brother Skillet Myself Have A Son Off Skillet Young But Acts Like He Owns My Yard.

2. HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE LET'S PUT VOLTRON'S GRAVY IN THAT LIST
    ALONG WITH S.F.K'S TARGET AND NEW ERA'S ESCOBAR.
    THESE DOGS ARE THROWING BULLDOGS AND ARE THE DOGS THAT YOU OVER LOOK TODAY BUT WILL RUN TO IN A YEAR OR SO.

3. beastpits

beastpits Pup

basically id go through werdo and tramp first of all. everybody should realize that. and the one of benny blanco is nice i think ill be going to him with a tab/cuda daughter.

4. mutt

mutt Pup

wasnt midnight cowboy jeep

5. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

Caldwell's Dragon is something to look for in the futre, maybe not as popular. I guess this would be considered Jeep/Redboy/Rascal

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Dragon is all bulldog! you're right, he might not be well known now, but his day is coming!

7. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

anyone have a ped. of Dragon would like to see it.

8. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

Pedigree 67152 This is Osama.We have a female off him.From what I hear he's doing good in the Phillipenes.
    Pedigree 36966 This is Loco.He is doing good around here.

9. CRG

CRG Top Dog

i see why he's called loco:)

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

11. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

Midnight Cowboy is a son of Bullyson.

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

I like and have CH Mechanic-CH Gunner line bred dogs. Oh by the way CH Mechanic just made ROM.

13. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

Of corse im gonna have to say Wildside's Willie POR. He has produced very very well. he is 71% Jeep out of Long's Abbe to Howe's Flossie II,you cant go wrong with a proven producer! And I am not saying this because he belongs to me..I thaught alot of Willie before i Owned him!
    http://str8upkennels1.com/WILLIE.html

14. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

heres my jeep male i guest you can see who i voted for. a href="http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=141595 one of the smartest dogs i own

15. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

16. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

all i can say is he's one hell of a dog, thanks to ed at wildside.

17. dmd66

dmd66 Big Dog

i was surprise when i saw willie gone from wildside, man if i only knew. let me know how that werdo breeding goes i need one of those pups female. dee

18. Northface

Northface Pup

Have not weird jack started to throw 4 real yet?

19. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

20. TRENCHHOUND

TRENCHHOUND Big Dog