1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best mouth

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D.R KING, May 19, 2005.

1. Bad Rosemary had the hardest bite. She bit through an opponents rib cage and you could see the heart beating.

2. CTG

CTG Big Dog

bad bad rosemary had extremely hard mouth. i think she never went over 30.

3. She faced males and was also double and tripled. Not the way to treat an animal like that.

4. CTG

CTG Big Dog

but she got it done. same with the queen

5. That black Paz stuff is not known for that freekish mouth. Look at her brother Luther. He did not have anywhere near that type bite.

I'm not saying Rosemary didn't get it done. I will say that sometimes it is time to say enough is enough. Just my opinion.

6. CTG

CTG Big Dog

you can get freakish mouth from any line you choose. luther didnt have that type of bite but he was game to the bone and his sister clean mary was a good 1 2. bad rosemary didnt even go that long. would you have said enough is enough to tornado too?

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I gotta say I would've. Hard to be a career woman and a mother.

8. You cannot say that. You never know what would've happened. I'm not taking anything from Tornado either. She only went 30 because nothing could stand up to that mouth.

9. CTG

CTG Big Dog

them dudes were not worried about breeding. they were bulldogging not bulldodging. they were both breed a few times and produced a couple winners also. but i hear where you coming from.

10. CTG

CTG Big Dog

say what? about different lines can have freakish mouth also?

11. CTG

CTG Big Dog

12. Not at all. I've seen it happen myself. I'm saying about Tornado and her. When a dog can bite like that you can never count it out. And, I do know that you would have had to kill Tornado to win.

I also agree that the connections were all about the green here and now. I would have loved to see her bred more. That is all I meant.

13. CTG

CTG Big Dog

rosemary whopped a 9xw in 29. the others were what in 12, 17, and dont remember what time she lost in but shit anybody that had a dog get it done in that amount of time would want to see more of her. that is some rare shit. why quit. im sure they were trying to get her gr ch then retire but we all know that never happened.

14. SHe lost to a male. I don't like that part of it. I also don't like bringing an 8 year old stud dog out either.

15. CTG

CTG Big Dog

i would of loved to have some of that around. but she just didnt produce worth a damn (tornado)

16. CTG

CTG Big Dog

i hear ya. maybe had to prove something but queen did it. as for a 8yr old stud he gonna be knocking bitches up living the good life. thats just too old imo.

17. I remeber seeing pictures of her up at pik site years ago. That was truly a once in a lifetime dog.

18. alpay

alpay Big Dog

snooty..................

19. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Not talking about dodgin But once she made GR CH I would look to start her breeding career to try and get some more just like her before its too late. Maybe even before her 5th.

Wouldn't want to risk losing a bitch like that and after going into 4 quality opponents I'd be convinced of her ability. Maybe only bringing her out of retirement if the stakes were right and the other dog was exceptional.

20. CTG

CTG Big Dog

she just wasnt a good producer but she was a hell of a box dog. so they kept bringing her out.